Chapter 25: Stargazing

ϟ Grey ϟ

ϟ Grey ϟ

It's fucking pitiful the way I am when I'm not around her. It's ridiculous.

I've never jacked off so much in my fucking life. It's getting sad. My right arm is getting stronger than my left, I'm fucking sure.

And here I am thinking about fucking jacking off to the thought of her naked when I should be focusing on the huge ass house we're fixing to go in.

And the longer I go without seeing her, the worse I get. I haven't seen her in two fucking days. I'm fucking dying.

We've talked yeah, fuck that. I need to see her. We haven't even talked much today really at all. Whatever the fuck she's doing, is keeping her busy. I'm busy too but does that keep me from talking to her? No the fuck it doesn't.

Now four and a half hours away at the most southwestern region of Tennessee, basically fucking Memphis, we pull up to the old run-down 18th century mansion.

Shit's piling up. A trafficking house, the worst type of shit we're called to deal with, and I haven't seen my favorite fucking person in two days.

I'm about to lose my shit.

One single person on this shitty earth with all it's seven billion shitty people is the one who can take all of the shitty thoughts away.

Speeding through all the basic idiotic chit-chat with the fucker that owns the place, I'm finally set free to knock his teeth out when he accidentally bumps into me.

I almost don't want to touch him just from the way he fucking smells. I didn't know someone could buy cologne that smelt that bad. And to put it over BO? Come on motherfucker.

"Where are they at?" Jai glares at the guy who holds his now fucked up nose. Bored, I check my phone again. She hasn't even read my texts. I grit my teeth and shove my phone back in my pocket.

"Who?" the crusty fuck still refuses to answer.

I step on his hand. He squeals like a pig. Fucker.

"Where are your workers? And where are the girls?" Jai asks. This top floor, so far, is deserted. There's no sign of anyone. But they're here.

Sanfred has never led us to the wrong place even though he's dumber than a box of fucking rocks. 

"It's like you want to get punched in the face again," Jai rolls his eyes. The guy quickly shakes his head.

"The girls are in the basement," he breathes out, "my guys aren't here today, it's their day off. I swear, I promise."

Fucking idiot.