0.13

After Sia and Damon came back home they started getting ready for bed. Even if grandma Li is not at home Sia and Damon still share the same room. The reason well they got used to each other. After spending time with each other the pillow wall that used to be there when they sleep was also gone. There relationship really did progress well.

Sia was doing her night skin care routine when Damon came out of the bathroom. He looked at his wife's direction. No one could tell what he was thinking. Sia completed doing the last step and then looked at Damon. She felt awkward being stared by him so she asked.

"What's the matter?" 

Damon was brought back to reality and just shook his head.

"Nothing."

Even though Atanasia (sia) was curious she did not say anything again. She just went to bed. Damon took some files that he needed to review and went to bed. 

Sia saw that he did not planned on going to sleep anytime soon and frowned. She asked him

"You are not sleeping ?"

Damon looked at her and said 

"I have some work to do. It wont take long."

Sia saw the files in his hand and knew that it would take a long time. She knew that he lied to her about not having work. She felt guilty for taking his time. She said

"Is there something I could help with?"

Damon just looked at her and was about refuse but looking at her earnest expression he stopped. In his head he was thinking that:

'there is no way she would understand anything here. It should be okay to let her see. She will get bored soon.'

While his wife was talking to system in her head.

'Valak what is Damon's company doing right now and what can I help him with?'

[Host ML's company deals with computer software's and games. His company is busy developing a new software and also a new game. looking at your stats you are good at both the things. You can tell him your thoughts on those. The files that he is reading right now might be the ideas and presentations.]

'How do you know about the thing that he is reading.'

[I am his assistant eclairs.] 

'You just came back from the meeting and you never met him how could you know?'

[I am also a system host. I can check his mails and documents without being found out.]

'But he is not reading it on computer?'

[He has them in his computer as a backup. And according to records these files were printed out in the morning. After that he came to accompany you. So I am sure about it.]

'Oh.... Sure'

Sia still felt something was a miss but shrugged it off. She did not know that system converted his lens that he is wearing into a camera. This is one of the skills given to systems. They can convert one of the things that belong to the protagonists of the world in some kind of cool thing. Like Damon's eye lenses were converted to camera's while FL's earrings into a device that would record anything that she says and it will be saved with system.

This way as long as Ml wears lens they would be camera. It won't matter even if he bought new lenses. They would turn to camera as well.

Same is with FL earrings. Any earring that she wears would be a device.

(A/N Hope I was able to explain it, I tried my best to make it clear. But I don't know what to say.)      

It may look that it took long time between the conversation but no it did not. Basically there conversation ended the same time Damon thought of letting her see the files.

Sia asked him questions and gave her opinions as well. They discussed the conditions, Ideas testing time, Off points and everything else.

This way Damon's work was completed way earlier than he thought. If he was alone probably he would not have slept.

But with Sia helping him he could still get 4 hours of sleep. He was thankful and also felt guilty for keeping her awake.

Both of them went to sleep after cleaning up the stuff.

~~End Of Chapter~~

A/N

I will just say that I am not a business student nor a computer student. I wrote the things after observing my 3 brothers who are doing there own business (it is not something grand) . I talked to them about it but I did not understand a thing so I did not give any dialogues since I was scared of messing things up. Which I feel already did.

Well I am a writer just for fun. This is just a story. So PLEASE! Over look the details and be easy on me. And sorry if anything in the story offended you. 

And If you don't like my story then just read another one that you like. Cuz that is what I do.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter. 

My Updates will be random for now.

Bye~~

Bluemoonkat.