streaming

The Discord ringtone music started to play and you briskly picked up the call.

"Hey!" The voice on the other side of the call said.

"Hola Quackity, how are you?" You asked.

"Muy bien! Im good, especially now I have a teacher on how to not suck in.. Minecraft, heh."

The two of you talked for a while until it finally reached 6PM and then you both began your own livestreams.

"Dude what the hell are you doing??" It was now two hours into the stream and you caught Quackity trying to mine some iron ore with a shovel.

"What? I thought all iron tools were able to mine ores?" He said in a completely serious tone which just made you laugh hard.

"You're actually hopeless, why did you start a server if you don't know the basics of this game." You jokingly took a dig at him and when you looked over to your chat, they were all agreeing with you.

He continued to mine, despite your comment and when the ore broke, it dropped nothing.

"Believe me now, Noobity?"

He burst out laughing and so did practically everyone who was watching.

"Well, I think that's a good place to stop, haha." He started to say and you were still struggling to breathe from what just happened.

"Make sure to check out Devilise if you haven't already- No! No chat!! Not in that way!!" He lightly scolded his viewers for always taking a different route than what he meant. "Thank you so much for joining my stream!" Quackity continued to promote your channel and you figured you'd do the same for him.

"Thanks Quackity... And for my viewers, make sure to go visit his channel too, you might lose a couple braincells but at least you know he's always going to make you laugh!"

"Hey my ass is not that dumb!" He suddenly said.

"What?" You asked confused since you didn't say anything to him.

"Oh my bad, I forget you can't hear the donations. Someone just donated and said 'if you and Devilised don't team up next Monday then someone who doesn't know how bad you are is gonna have to carry your dumbass for 3 hours. At least D knows how to deal with you.'"

He chuckled as he read out the message, "someone else?" you asked. "I thought you're normally with Junky?"

"Yeah I usually am but he's busy with his show so last week I played with Traves but now he's unavailable too."

The goodbye messages in your chat disappeared and quickly got substituted with '#QUACKILISE4MM.'

You read your chat out loud. "Quack-i-lise for Minecraft Monday."

"You already have a ship name for us?" He said and you could sense the smirk on his face despite only hearing his voice. "I knew I was a catch but I didn't think I could still pull it off whilst playing a game like Minecraft." He joked.

"Nooooo!!" You whined. "I was reading the chat out loud!" Your stream chat was now filled with heart emotes and 'Quackilise.' You laughed at the fact that you might've accidentally sparked something in your fanbase that was going to probably take over your comment section for the next couple weeks.

"Well before we start e-dating, I should probably end the stream here." He continued whilst still laughing at your slightly embarrassed tone.

"Goodnight guys!" You and Quackity chimed before simultaneously ending your livestreams.

"So what do you say? Wanna be my partner in the next event?" He asked.

"Sure why not, but Im going to be training the hell out of you in Minecraft hunger games until you regret sending me that Twitter DM."

"Sounds like a plan... Wait- What's your name?"

"You don't even know my name??" You said pretending to be offended. "It's (Y/N)."

"Sorry (Y/N), I promise I won't forget."

"You better not! Anyway it's 1AM now, we should get some sleep."

You both said goodnight and hung up the call. But before going to bed you checked your socials and to your surprise '#Quackilise' had already invaded the entirety of your comments on... Everything. Twitter replies, Instagram and YouTube.

"What did I just get myself into?" You asked yourself before going to bed.