44

Louis

Harry looks absolutely beautiful from where the morning sun hits his sleeping body. I don't know how I ended up in his bed but it's so much better than waking up anywhere else.

I honestly don't remember how we got here in the first place. I just know that the alcohol kicked in pretty hard after our little moment in the bathroom, I think I might have puked before going here.

My morning breathe at least smells a little of vomit, not attractive.

"Morning." I would kill to hear that every morning for the rest of my life.

"Morning." I turn so I am fully facing him, damn he looks beautiful even though he haven't slept more than I have... and I know for a fact that I probably look like shit right now, I at least feel like shit.

I don't understand why people say "You feel like you deserve to feel." I had a great time when I was drowning my feelings with alcohol last night, I defiantly deserves better than this shitty feeling.

"You look like seven hard years."

"That's not such a nice think to say to people Harry, haven't your mother raised you better?"

"I guess not." He laughs and I can't help but drown in the sound.

I lay there just looking at him, admiring him for being such a pretty human being. Why are some people blessed with amazing looks while some aren't, it's not okay.

He doesn't say anything he just lays there, I keep getting lost in those beautiful eyes that always seems to amaze me, how could I ever give up looking in to those eyes?

What was I thinking? The only answer is that I wasn't. I defiantly wasn't.

I just lay beside him admiring his beauty.

"I missed this." I mumble and hide my face in to the pillow, I feel a little embarrassed that I'm one of those people that actually fucked up really bad.

I know I fucked up and didn't fight for him.

"I did too." We just lay there for a while, neither of us say anything. It's not awkward or anything, it's just silently remembering what we used to be.

"I'm sorry I didn't fight harder." I say and look right in to those green eyes. I really am sorry that I didn't fight for this.

"hmm... what's that saying again." Harry mumbles out and looks at me with a different look. I've never seen him like this before... I don't know what's different.

""What saying?"

"If you love someone set them free, if they come back it was meant to be."

Harry

Did I just say I love Louis... I think I did.

It's true. Honestly I don't think anything else have ever been more true than that.

He doesn't say anything for a while and I feel how I get more and more nervous for every single second that passes, why isn't he saying anything.

Don't he feel the same way, was nothing about last night real? Was I missing something in the conversation that we just had.

"I love you too Harry." He suddenly say and all I can think about is that, how those words means everything, nothing have ever felt like this before.

"Then I will ask you this once again, what is this?" I'm so nervous what he will answer, because right now I just feel like I need some kind of answer more than I don't know.

"I don't know what this is... but I do know what I want it to be." I look at him lying there beside me and damn so do I.

"I want to try again, and this time do it right." He continues and those words just sounds too good to be true, but the thing is that they are. He is saying exactly what I want to hear.

"Then I think that is what we're going to do." I answer and move closer to him. Just cuddling up to him feels right, being close feels like it was meant to be.

Maybe it's our time now, maybe we just needed sometime apart to find our way back.

"I'm going to quit snowboarding..." Louis suddenly say after we have been lying and cuddling for a while. I raise my head from his chest and turn so I can look at him.

"But you love it?" I say feeling like I don't understand what he is saying, why would he quit with something he love?

"That's the thing, I don't think I do anymore. I don't think I have done it for quite a while if I'm being honest... I went to that skiing resort to find my way back to it but instead I found you, and I think I got it confused with loving snowboarding because that's what made me get to know you. "

--

The next part will be the last one of this story. I was thinking before to write like 50-55 parts on this story. But I also had a different ending in mind, that I no longer feel like would fit this story and put it to the end that I want it to have.