{41 Today is the day

Your POV

After the girls said they wanted to meet Yoongi you sent him a message, at first he seemed a little hesitant. You didn't blame him, he didn't know them, but after you said they have known since the beginning he didn't have another excuse. You had met his friends after all, so why should he not agree to meet yours. Of course, like always he was busy and didn't know if he would manage to meet up with you the same week, but he promised he would try to do his best. In the end, you were disappointed when he told you that he wouldn't be able to, but you knew they were really busy, they had just released their new album, persona, this week and they were busy with promoting it. The release of this album also put quite some stress on you, you knew that with a new album a tour was inevitable and that meant he would be away for a long time. There was no way you would be able to meet up with him during that time as no one from the company even knew about the two of you. You tried to push the thoughts to the back of your head there was nothing you could do anyway, but from time to time they would run around in your head.

''Y/N?'' Haneul asked concerned, ''What are you looking at?''

She followed your gaze to an empty white wall on the other side of the small study room in the library.

''Huh?'' You snapped back from your thoughts, ''What did you say Haneul?''

''You seemed to be lost in thought.'' Haneul replied. ''what were you thinking about? Are you worried about tonight?''

''I promise we'll behave!'' Jieun added and put on her best angelic expression.

''I know, I know, '' You said and sighed, ''It's not that, it's just you know with the new album they probably will announce their tour soon and he will be gone for who knows how long.''

''There going on tour!?'' Jieun asked surprised.

''Don't they always,'' You looked at Jieun with a sad expression, ''They almost always go on tour after the release of the new album.''

''That's true,'' Haneul replied, ''He hasn't said anything yet?''

''No, not yet,'' You answered, ''We haven't been dating that long I don't even really expect him to tell me everything about his life, besides he might not even be allowed to say anything, BigHit might not even allow that.''

''True, but he is your soulmate though,'' Jieun replies, ''What are you going to do when he has to leave?''

''I don't know,'' You looked down at the desk, ''There isn't much I can do than wait until he comes back.''

Your friends look at you for a moment, not knowing what to say.

''Okay!'' Jieun says loudly, ''Let's forget this for a moment he isn't gone yet, he actually will be coming over, so what are our plans?''

Tonight Yoongi was finally coming over to meet your friends, your friends hadn't stopped talking about it since you told them a few days ago that today he finally found some time. Still, he had to work the whole day and had to perform tomorrow so he had to come late and leave early, but at least he had tonight off. So you too had been looking forward to this since this would probably the only time you were going to see him this month as he had also told you he was going abroad soon. Not on tour just yet, but he would be going to Japan to promote the album and would be gone for two weeks.

''Okay so he will arrive at 8 pm,'' You look at the time on your phone, ''It's currently 5.30 so maybe we should finish our studies and get some groceries before going to my apartment and have dinner there?''