chapter seven

The group of nine walked to the carnival. You could hear them yelling and laughing from a mile away.

Morgan and the gang were laughing at something Squints said. "Yeah-Yeah you pervin' a dish Palledorous" Morgan exclaimed with a grin as she walked.

"No i'm not!" the shorter boy yelled at the semi-taller girl. Squints huffed playfully glaring at the girl.

"Everyone knows Squints. And we all liked Wendy at one point" Benny said fixing his hat. Morgan ran behind Benny and took his hat.

The group giggling as she did this. Yeah-Yeah rolled his eyes in jealousy.

Benny had chased after the strawberry blonde. Morgan had come back to the group and grabbed Yeah-Yeah's shoulders hiding behind him.

Yeah-Yeah covered the girl with his arms so Benny couldn't get to her.

"Give me my hat" Benny said trying to reach over to the top of her head for his hat.

"Never!" she yelled at the boy with a childish voice. The group had made their way to the ticket booth by now.

In the mean time Benny finally had snatched his hat back. Morgan huffed and crossed her arms in a childish manner.

As the group entered the carnival doorway all you could here was children laughing and yelling. This bringing a smile to Morgan's face.

"-Chewing Tobacco, jeez louise Scotty. You've been living under a rock your entire life." Kenny told the small boy.

As each one of them took a piece they got onto the first ride. And Morgan was known for having an iron stomach. Her dad forced her to eat gross (well broccoli) food.

One by one they each threw up onto the side. And for a few unlucky passengers behind them now covered in puke.

————
it's been a while since i've been on here 😳

this hecka short but oh well. and nearly 700 people have seen this book. an accomplishment to me ngl 😌✌🏼.

and a little snippet for the next chapter, there's gonna be a little romance between our two charcters, ahhhhhhh!