Chapter 14

Now that Michael had the Demon King's memories it was much mire easier for him to get use to the sight of the throne room but it still creeped him out.

Luckily the only person with in the throne room is him and Alistar.

The demon butler was quite the whole time and kept looking down. It made Michael uneasy but now with the new memories he has he nows that he shouldn't be worried.

Michael knows that Alistar's actions last time are because he was worried but inside Michael was still a human and held a bit of annoyance because Damn! That attack hurt like a bitch!

Seeing that the person who request his presence is still not coming for a while, Michael decided to talk to the butler first.

"Alistar you are forgiven, so raise your head"

He said in a blank tone and looked at the other man in the eyes.

The butler didn't said anything but immediately kneeled in front him him.

"Master! I do not deserve your forgiveness"

The voice of the man was full of shame and grief as Alistar kept his head down.

Michael was unable to stop himself from clicking his tongue and Alistar jolted.

Bowing his head lower Alistar still kept his mouth shut.

"You dare think of my decisions as foolish"

Michael's voice was cold and sharp as a knife and that made Alistar looked up in his master with frantic eyes.

"M-master t-that not what I meant!"

Michael was now honestly pitying the man right now. All of his small grievances against Alistar disappeared, seeing that devastated look on the man's face.

"If you truly think of me as your master then follow my orders and I am ordering you right now to stop your foolish self-blaming"

Alistars eyes widen with gratefulness and he bowed his head as he reported with his Head butler grace back.

"Ofcourse your Majesty, this will not happen again"

Michael nodded satisfactorily and ordered the butler to stand again.

Not a minute later when the butler had stood, there was a resounding knock on the giant door leading towards the throne room.

'The visitor is finally here, I don't know whether I should be relieved or scared'

Michael thought as he look at Alistar and told the other man to let the visitor in.

The butler gracefully and quite in a fast manner walled towards the door and opened it wide.

Michael internally screamed when he saw who was behind the door.

It was the Fire Duke, Aedus Vukan Ignitius followed by his wife holding a pair of twins by hand. Behind the large duke was a boy clinging to the dukes pants. The boy was Aden.

Alistar not knowing the inner panic attack his master was doing beside him, merely raised his brow at the sight of the whole Ignitius family on the hall.

"Duke Ignitius, may I ask what is your purpose for asking to be able to meet his Highness"

"Alistar, I have a very important matter to discuss with his Highness"

Alistar looked at his master and saw that the other didn't have any objection what so ever, so he urge the Duke to continue.

Michael showed an indifferent face outwards but on the inside red alarm bells were ringing and he was near having a heart attack along with a stroke.