love me. only me. | yuno x reader x mimosa

Author's Note:

Mimosa's a cutie.  ;)

Btw, the song was edited by a youtuber that goes by Moonlight Records. I love their edits.

Enjoy.

(Y/n) = Your Name

(N/n) = Nickname 

Mimosa Vermillion was strolling the halls of the Golden Dawn headquarters. She's on a search for a certain Golden Dawn member.

Mimosa's Point of View:

She wasn't in her room. So where could she be?

As I'm walking, I'm hit with realization, immediately causing me to stop in my tracks.

What if she's with...him?

I unconsciously bawl fists in frustration. Now's not the time to give into jealousy. I'm sure she's just in the library reading a book...alone. She's always been a bit of a loner. Not it a bad way, of course.

Shaking my head, I make my way to the library. Sure enough, (Y/n) is sitting on a cozy chair reading a book. But I can't help but take notice to the fact that Yuno is sitting right beside her. I can't hear what they're whispering about, but whatever it is, it's making her smile.

I sigh deeply and walk over to the two of them, smiling my usual smile.

"Hello (Y/n), Yuno," I greet quietly.

"Hey, Mimi," (Y/n) grins, patting the seat beside her, "Come join us."

Yuno sends a cold glare my way, knowing what I'm up to.

"Weren't you needed elsewhere by Klaus?" Yuno speculated.

"Nope. As a matter of fact, I have a quite a bit of free time on my hands."

"That's awesome! Let's do something fun together, the three of us," (Y/n) suggests.

"...Actually I was hoping we could do something with just the two of us. We could have a girl's day, ya know?" I bashfully mentioned.

"Ooh, okay! Sounds like fun!"

"Not happening," Yuno interjects, "I should be the one to spend alone time (Y/n). She's my girlfriend, after all."

There he goes again. Bragging that (Y/n) is his girlfriend.

"How about we just go with my idea, okay? It involves all of us. No one's left behind," (Y/n) smiles angelically.

"Fine," Yuno complies, sighing in defeat.

"Whatever you want, (N/n)."

~Time skip brought to you by Klaus because he isn't in this oneshot...or is he?~

Mimosa, (Y/n) and Yuno are currently walking about the town, looking for something to do together.

Yuno's Point of View:

"I saw a cute dress shop a few minutes ago. We could go there," Mimosa annoyingly mentions.

"No way in hell am I being seen in a dress shop," I argue.

"Yuno's right. We should try going somewhere we could all enjoy. How about the beach?" (Y/n) exclaims.

"Sounds fun! I hadn't thought of that."

"Yeah, I guess that's fine."

~Mini time skip~

After we all changed into our swimsuits, we ventured down the beach.

I found myself staring down (Y/n)'s body. She's always covering her curves within her uniform, so this was a rare sight. The way her hips swayed as she walked made me paranoid about anyone else who'd try to use her as eye candy. My paranoia proved to be correct when I saw Mimosa staring at her in the same way. Doesn't she get it? (Y/n) loves me. Only me.

"Come on, slowpokes!" (Y/n) directed, running ahead of us.

We picked up the pace, finally making it to the sand.

"(N/n), wait up!" Mimosa crowed.

I finally caught up to the both of them, hearing a conversation between them.

"(Y/n), how do I look in my swimsuit? Be honest."

"You look cute! I'm loving the hair braid."

"T-thanks," Mimosa blushes, "You look gorgeous in yours, by the way."

"Awe! Thanks Mimi!"

(Y/n)'s Point of View:

Mimosa looked down at the ocean water splashing against her feet, obviously in deep thought.

"(Y/n), can I tell you something? It's been bothering me for a while now, and I need your advice."

"Of course, what is it? Are you okay?"

"Well...there's this girl I like...and um...I don't know how to tell her how I feel."

"As a girl, and as someone who's been with a girl before, I think it's just best to be straightforward. When Yuno asked me out, he didn't beat around the bush. He didn't play any mind games with me, you know?"

"I understand. But what if I know she already likes someone else?"

"Then be patient. Not every relationship lasts forever. When you feel it's time, let her know. If there's no one else in her life, she's bound to say yes."

"Oh, okay! That makes sense. Thanks (N/n)," she smiles.

"No problem."

I look over at Yuno who happened to be listening to the whole conversation. I wink at him, causing him to look away blushing.

I wonder who it is that Mimosa likes. I'll have to ask her later on.

End.

Author's Note:

Word Count: 840