Extremely Short Chapter

Noel

February 15

Liyah and I ended up staying the night in jail and I can't see how the gang can do this so many times like it ain't nothing.

"Y'all wait till I get pregnant to start acting like some damn hood rats" Elena fussed as we walked into my apartment. I was tired right now and all I wanted to do was lay up under my babies and my man.

"Two damn jailbirds" I could hear baby joe say once we entered the living room and I rolled my eyes

"Fuck you"

Elena threw her keys on the kitchen table and leaned back against it while I sat down on one of the couches, hearing Kentrell make his way down the hall.

Once he made it into the living room he stopped beside the chair I was sitting in and smirked childishly while he had Kemoni in his arm, looking at me as well

"Don't start" I shook my head, knowing he was about to be childish

"Nah ima get on yo ass. Especially since yo momma was blowin' my shit up wondering why you in jail"

"I had to go beat that bitch. Her and Brea. I'm just sick of it Kentrell. This shit been going on since high school. It's annoying"

"I know. That's why I ain mad at cha. But forreal though, from now on you gotta chill and let me handle shit from now on Cause you act TOOO much like me now"

He put Kemoni down and she just walked over to Elena while he pulled me up off of the chair, grabbing both of my hands

"As long as they stay outta my way I'm all good"

"Nah. If you got any more problems just let me know. ANY PROBLEMS Noel"

"I hear you trell" I responded with a sigh

"Now ima finish handling that shut from yesterday but Whatchu need to do is go take a shower or some then lay down cause I know how it be"

"I bet so" I muttered then looked around the room "where's our son?"

"In the room sleep so don't be loud in there. Took me all morning to get that nigga sleep"

"Awe. Look at you" I smiled and he kissed his teeth before walking off and I headed to the room

—————
I just wanted to post a little something after the fact. But the next chapter you might get to find out who the baby is🙃