Gene Ramirez

Gene is a dangerous person. Not because he dealt drugs in highschool, not because he raped girls and led a gang, but because he was a hitman. It started his first year of college, when Dante had convinced to start a new crime free life. It worked out for him for a bit, but once his boss at a finance company, a very important man named Derek Lycan, gave Gene a job. To kill a fellow ceo, and Gene would get half a million dollars. Gene did as told, and he loved the reward. He told Derek he wanted to quit his accounting job and work as a hitman. Derek gave him contacts and soon, Gene was the murder of CEOs and drug dealers, polictions and ex lovers. The extreme hitman. This led Gene to live a lavish life. 3 story, million dollar house, a hot model wife, an expensive car, and 2 kids. Living as a "ceo" of a network of hitmen. This worked well for him, until he messed with the wrong guy. He made friends with my dad. Terry Valkrum. Before I killed my dad, he ordered Gene to murder Derek. Gene did as told, but Derek was a well protected man. Through an investigation, all of Genes murders were revealed and he was sent to life in prison for his crimes. He led a lot of CEOs to fall down with him, including my dad, which was why it was so easy to blame Gene for my dad's murder. Anyways, Gene will rot in prison and never get out. Or will he? Who knows, Dante might not be the pussy we all think he is. In the end, a brothers love may come through. That's another story though.

Gene was a hitman