•◦ 02 ◦•

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER TWO
ɴᴏ ᴋɪssɪɴɢ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER TWO• ɴᴏ ᴋɪssɪɴɢ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

He's gone again just like every other morning. He disappears and doesn't even let me know where he goes. He's out who knows where doing who knows what with who knows who.

The loud buzzing on the nightstand snaps you out of your thoughts. You reach over and grab your cellphone. The name 'Jimin' is at the top of the screen and you press the green button to answer the call.

"Hey."

"Y/N, hey," Jimin greets. "I just wanted to let you know that I'm gonna go visit him. Do you wanna tag along?"

"Um," You're speechless for a second. "I can't today."

"Okay."

"Just... just tell him I love him."

"But you don't Y/N, so why keep lying to him?" Jimin questions.

"Just tell him, okay?" You order.

"Fine," You can hear the disappointment in his voice. "Goodbye."

Jimin hangs up the phone and you let out a deep sigh. You press your fingertips against your temples and rub them.

• • • •

"This is good fucking money," Yoongi chuckles as he grabs one of the many stacks of hundred dollar bills on the table.

"Told you my father said that cocaine shipment was gonna be good." Jungkook slaps a stack against his palm.

Namjoon sniffs the money, "I fucking love the smell of money even if it doesn't smell good. It makes me feel powerful like those guys in the crime movies that are loaded with money."

"We are powerful, Joon-ah," Hoseok pats his shoulder and laughs. "Or what? Are we not the most powerful and feared mafia in Korea?!"

"Fuck yeah we are." Taehyung smirks as he licks his thumb to continue counting the money.

"We need a fucking celebration tonight, boys," Hoseok grins. "Some hot strippers, a good blow, and a great fucking line of that sweet cocaine."

"Alright let's calm down," Jungkook shakes his head and chuckles. "Continue counting the money."

• • • •

"I'll see you next class." Iseul waves goodbye.

You smile at her and wave back. Jungkook watches from a distance how you happily walk to your next class that's across campus.

A body bumps against your shoulder and you drop the papers you didn't put up from your last class.

"I'm so sorry," The person apologizes.