Chapter 3

Aizawa was knocked out. In the teacher's lounge. Head on the desk. No sleeping bag. No classes. No nois—

"ERASER! WAKE UPPPPPPPP!"

Aizawa jolted up at the loud voice. He gritted his teeth angrily, as his sleep was interrupted. "What is it Mic?" The tired man voice was raspy, from just waking up.

"It's 2:27, school's over!" Present Mic danced, happy to head home.

Aizawa stood up from his chair in disbelief. "Oh, shit!"

Mic stopped his dance, watching Aizawa look around frantically on his desk.

"Where is it?" The stressed raven groaned to himself.

"What are you looking for?" The voice hero asked, walking over to his frantic friend.

Aizawa checked his pockets, finding what he was looking for. "I was looking for my phone, but I found it."

He's such a fuck up, he slept through 30 minutes of Shinso training time. He doesn't even remember falling asleep. He turnt on his phone, greeted by notifications.

Shinso: during training, could you help me control my capture weapon?
Delivered at 1:43pm

Shinso: where r u
Delivered at 2:07pm

Two missed calls from Shinso at 2:10pm

Shinso: we did have training today right?
Delivered at 2:13pm

Shinso: i went to ur class and it was empty. r u alright??? you could've just told me training was canceled instead of bailing on me.
Delivered at 2:19pm

"Shit!" Aizawa yelled, running a hand through his black locks in frustration.

Mic studied Aizawa's face. "What's the matter?"

"I'm was supposed to be training with Shinso at 2:00, but I was sleeping. Now he thinks I bailed on him." Aizawa would never leave someone to rot. "Fucking hell." The angry male grumble dialing his protégé's number.

"Calm down, Aizawa! It's only been 40 minutes, don't get your panties in a bunch!" Mic smiled, trying to brighten up his friend's mood, only making it worst.

Aizawa's face was laced with annoyance, narrowing his eyes at the other. "Get out, Hizashi."

Present Mic crossed his arms. "WHAT!? You can't kick me out!"

The erasure hero activated his quirk, glowing red eyes, levitating hair, and levitating scarf.

The blonde haired hero backed away towards the door, with his hands up in defense. "Okay, I'll leave!" And with that he did.

Aizawa was alone in the teacher's lounge again, dialing Shinso's number. He pressed the call and placed his phone to his ear. Shinso picked after the first ring.

"Geez. A little late aren't we?" The indigo haired boy said over the phone.

"I'm sorry, kid. I feel asleep. I was supposed to be reading the student's writing assignment during that, but I was knocked out before I even started. You're probably not even on campus any—" Aizawa's ramble was cut short by Shinso.

(We're now in Shinso's perspective)

"Mr. Aizawa, you're rambling. I didn't think you were the type to explain yourself." Shinso continued talking, "I'm long ways from the school, but it's up to you if you still want to train me today."

The teen knew the teacher had a lot on his plate, but he didn't want to show his concern just yet. He really wanted Aizawa to cancel training. Not because Shinso was lazy, far from it actually. It was because he wanted his mentor to take a break.