Twenty Eight

Taehyung breathed in to fill his lungs with air and gain courage. He's standing outside a huge wooden door to the alpha's room, where the latter is recovering from the wounds he got from the race earlier.

After Jungkook won the race, the wounded visitors were taken in one of the rooms in the castle where they are treated by the servants. They were allowed by the alpha to stay the night to recover, but he expects them to leave once the dawn breaks and never return again just like what they have agreed.

Hoseok and Yoongi are being taken care of by Jimin and him earlier. He saw how badly beaten the two are and he can't help but feel bad for them. He was assisting Jimin when Jackson came to take his place.

Jimin noticed how afraid Taehyung is over Jackson, so he asked the blonde to check on Jungkook instead.

Taehyung was glad to do so. He rushed toward the alpha's room and now here he is, standing for about a mintue or so outside his room.

He badly wants to see the alpha after what he has done for him. He wanted to thank him for doing everything he could in order to win the race even though he doesn't really want to.

Taehyung wipes his sweaty palms on his dress, his anxiety kicking in as he held the knob. He subconsciously tuck his long hair behind his ear, taking in a few more breaths before finally turning the knob open.

He carefully peeks his head inside and immediately saw the room filled with darkness with only the moon serving as the light from the open window.

The blonde took a cautious step inside, closing the door behind. His eyes instantly landed on the bed where two red eyes glared at him. He backed away, realizing that the alpha is lying on the bed, still in his wolf form. His black fur is darker than the night and his body is huge, ranging from the headboard up to the end of the king sized bed.

Taehyung held his breath, as the darkness highlighted the blazing red eyes of Jungkook, making him shiver in both fear and something incomprehensible. He backed away a few more steps until his back touched the closed door.

The huge wolf glared at him for a long time, and Taehyung held his breath all the while

The huge wolf glared at him for a long time, and Taehyung held his breath all the while. He's not moving a muscle, afraid that the wolf might leap on him any moment.

Taehyung heard the wolf growl in a warning before it started to lick its wounds.

The blonde slowly released the breath he's holding, finally feeling relieved that the wolf's attention is no longer in him. Taehyung saw how the alpha continues to lick his wounds. He then remembered what his granny used to tell him in her stories that wolves heal faster by licking their wounds.

Taehyung's curiousity was piqued by this. He carefully steps forward, eyes boring on the alpha's wounds as he licks them. He saw the wounds slowly healing with every glide of the alpha's tongue. He was fascinated by the alpha, looking like a huge lost puppy licking its flesh.