After The Benefits End - Part 3

Dan ran up the stairs with me closely behind him. I walked into my room and stripped of, putting my sticky clothes into the washing basket before wrapping a towel around me.

I turned on the shower making sure it was nice and hot before getting in. I grabbed the shower gell, placing a generous amount on the sponge scrubber and removing all the strawberry sauce and whatever else Dan had thrown at me, off my body.

I shampooed my hair twice, making sure that it was free from food before conditioning it. I was rinsing my hair when I felt a draft come from my shower door. I turned round to see Dan opening it and joining me.

“What are you doing here?” I laugh as he joins me under the water

“I was lonely in my shower, so I though I’d come and join you in yours.”  He smirked as his hands snaked around my waist, resting on my bum.

“What would you have done if I had locked my door?”

“Good job you didn’t then...and I just did.” He grinned pinning me up against the cold wall. His fingers linked with mine.

“And why’s that?” I grinned as the hot water pelted down on our bodies and Dan pushed his against mine.

“So that I can do this!” he whispered against my lips, staring into my eyes before kissing me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck instantly as our tongues battled one another’s. Dan’s arms slid down mine, down my body and to my waist .

“You are naughty Romeo.” I giggle pulling away

“No need to call me that anymore?”

“Why not?”

“Because our relationship is no longer a secret, forbidden or wrong” he grinned kissing me again “Not that it was wrong in the first place”

“Very true...but Romeo was also very romantic...so I like it!”

“Well then Tink, I will gladly let you call it me” he grinned pushing his lips back onto mine.

I ran my hands slowly down his wet body and back up again. “ you really know how to get me going.” Dan moaned down my ear, stroking up my thigh.

“You...to mr.” I managed to say as his hands found their way to my bum, lifting one of my legs up off the floor. On my tip toes on my other foot, I jumped slightly, wrapping my other leg around Dan’s waist.

“I like it when we shower together” he whispers down my ear as my back is pressed against the cold tiled wall.

“I bet you do” I replied before kissing him and down his neck.

He moved slightly away from me before pushing himself into me. “Ohhhh” I moaned as our bodies moved together...

Oh boy did I love our joint showers...

I kissed Dan gently before he ran up to his room in only my towel. I dried and moisturised before I slipped on my underwear, PJ shorts and a vest top. I towel dried my hair before putting it put into a scruffy up bun. I slipped on my fluffy bed socks and walked onto the landing to be greeted by Dan walking down the stairs in just his grey joggers, a tight white vest and socks.

“You look....nice” I say eyeing him up. Still not able to take it in that he was mine.

“Well you look too good for words...” he grinned pressing his lips onto mine. “And if you keep looking at me like that then we will never get downstairs to find out what happened”

“Very true...come on.” I smiled linking my fingers through his and walking downstairs to see Evie and Luke sat on the sofa. Luke was feeding her strawberries...

***

I sat down on the other sofa, wrapped in Dan’s arms, watching my sister and my best friend cuddle up on the other sofa.

I smiled at them, they were so in love.

“You know why I was sick don’t you?” Evie asked looking directly at me and I nodded and a huge smile burst out on her face.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” I screamed and jumped up pulling her into a hug.

“Okay Luke please explain, I don’t have a twin sense.” Dan laughed peering round me and Evie who were stood hugging in the middle of the room.

“She’s...we’re pregnant. We’re having a baby,” Luke beamed

“Oh wow” Dan smiled getting up pulling Luke into a man hug “Congratulations”

“Cheers mate.”

“How did you know?” Dan asked me as I pulled away from my sister.

“I duno, I just had this feeling. Then I wanted strawberries and saw Luke feeding Evie them then and I knew for certain.”

“Yea I’ve been craving them for a like a week now.” Evie grinned as Dan pulled her into a hug.

“Congratulations .” Dan smiled kissing her cheek as I hugged Luke.

“Take care of her.” I whispered in his ear and he nodded “Always.”

I smiled at him and kissed his cheek before hugging Evie again. I sat down with Dan as Luke pulled Evie down with him.

We started talking about the pregnancy and what the doctor had said. “So how far along are you?” I ask her

“Nine weeks gone.” she grinned stroking her tummy.

“He said it’s why she’s been feeling so rubbish, some people’s morning sickness can be more violent than others.” Luke says placing his hand over Evie’s resting on her stomach.

“Errr ...” Dan whispered to me, taking my attention away from Luke and Evie.

“Yea?”

“Is there a chance that you know...could be pregnant as well?” he mumbles

I spin round and look at him, my face questioning him.

“Err I don’t think so why?”

“What’s up?” Evie asks

“Dan thinks I might be pregnant as well.” I reply quickly turning my head to Evie for a second then back to Dan.

“Well...you’ve been sick…a lot. You have stomach cramps and you’ve been craving strawberries like Evie.” He says quietly

I’d never thought about it...I mean, me and Dan never use protection. I was on the pill...I couldn’t be pregnant to...could I?”

“?” Dan says stroking my hair, bringing me out of my daze.

“Yea?” I reply looking deep into his eyes

“Could there be a chance?”

“I guess...maybe...I duno.” I say shrugging my shoulders, “It’s not like we use protection is it”

“Last night we did” he chuckled slightly

“If I’m pregnant Dan, last night wouldn’t have mattered” I laugh slightly but now feeling worried.

“Do you want me to get you a test?” he asks stroking my hand with his thumb as I just sit there looking at the bowl of strawberries thinking how much I wanted to eat them

“...”

“Huh? Oh err yea...you can do” I say standing up and walking towards the patio doors.

“Where are you going?” Dan asks following me

“I need some fresh air.” I smile “I’ll be back in in a minute.”

“I’m going superdrug...I’ll be back in a bit baby okay?” he say through the doors and I nod back at him.

I sat in the hammock between the two trees in the garden. I looked up at the sky above and wondered whether it was true or not? Everything Dan said was right, I had been sick, I did have stomach cramps and was craving strawberries like Evie.

If I was pregnant there was only one thing bugging me and that scared the life out of me...Was it Dan’s or Jayden’s?