A/N

Hey sorry for not updating but I had an idea for a new story i could write.

It's a wrong-boy-who-lived story. Where Lily and James had Triplets 2 boys and a Girl. On the Attack in Godrics hallow all of the babies were in one crib for easier protection. Voldemort felt the Girl's (Ivy) Magical core and both of the boys and found ones (Harry's) above the level of even Dumbledores. So he shoots the spell at Ivy , where the spell hits a shield and gives her a scar knocking her out then the same said spell went to hit harry on to hit a shield and be sent back at Voldemort giving harry a scar and knocking him out while killing Voldemort (in this story I think they will only fight him once later and it's in first year )but yea.

It's like most wbwl stories where harry and ivy are sent to lily's sister petunia. The Evans and Dursley family being long lines of sqiubs. Will contain good dursleys. They will have Dudley at first then get harry and ivy then the dursleys will have another child (a girl)and they (the children) will all be witches and wizards.

But should I write it and post it or write it and not post it until I get some other things on other stories done or should I not do it at all?