Prologue

Our world is one that thrives on conflict. Peace is something all say they wish to achieve, a goal they believe to be most important. Except all versions of peace are different. Some believe that peace is found in equality, others believe that it cannot be found unless those who do not fit a certain criteria are disposed of. And some, some do not believe in peace at all.

51 years ago, the Wizarding World faced what it considered to be its biggest threat. Lord Voldemort. He Who Shall Not Be Named believed in a 'peace' that was achievable only when those who were not of pure status, were eliminated. The Wizarding World was divided for many years, those who believed in Voldemort's agenda, those who believed he was a monster, and those who refused to believe he existed at all.

Then came along Harry Potter, the Savior, who defeated Voldemort when he was a mere baby, and continued to fight against him, until he destroyed the Dark Lord for the second, and final, time. The golden boy waivered not once in his beliefs, leading the way to what he believed was a better future for all. And what he continues to do, alongside war heroes Ronald and Hermione Granger-Weasley. After the Battle of Hogwarts, 2nd of May 1998, the Wizarding World descended into what was supposed to be a bright and peaceful future. Except it isn't.

Sure, there are those that deny it, who say that everything is perfect, the way that it should be, but there will always be those kind of people. Those who are too ignorant, too afraid, to look past the fantasy they have created. Some, though, have seen the changes, and recognize them for what they are. Threats.

Not long after the war had been won, movements were made to slowly reintroduce the Wizarding World to the Muggles. Many believed that Voldemort had been a sign, that if we were to survive, we would have to learn to trust each other. Put bloodline, power, house behind us and include all. This wasn't a very effective strategy, as many of the 'light', and many of the 'dark' continued to shun each other, making that version of peace difficult to achieve. Power also referred to those without magic. Muggles. Those selected by the Ministry began to look into certain areas of the Muggle population, assessing all so they could pick a few who would understand why so much had been hidden from them, and would argue their case to other Muggles.

They were shown only small parts of Magical London, Hogwarts, and Hogsmeade. At first, they were amazed, this was something they been told all their lives was fantasy, yet here it was, right in front of their eyes. Everything had been going well, until it wasn't. Until it was made clear that even hundreds of years later, Muggles and Magical folk could not co-exist while they were aware of the other.

The Muggles became spiteful, not understanding why they couldn't be magic as well. Rumors were shared, reports were aired, until finally, on the 23rd of June 2009, the Muggles struck. It was nothing big, but a bomb set under a popular spot in Diagon Alley was bound to draw attention. That was likely their point, to draw our attention, demand our attention, show us what they are are capable of, that they are a threat, regardless of the fact they are without magic. The attack, admittedly, was brushed over for several months, saying that it was 'faulty magic'. The fact that the attacks never grew in volume, not until several years later at least, convinced those ignorant further. But now, 20 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, several Wizarding villages have been demolished, and we can no longer deny it. The Muggles are revolting.

Even still, the Wizarding World continues to act as if all is normal. Hogwarts is still going back this year, people are still visiting places that are known to the Muggles. The Magical community believes it is superior. After all, what harm can Muggle weapons do when faced with magic? No one ever thinks to ask those who were leveled along with their village.

A new time, a new prophecy.