After The Benefits End - Part 7

An hour or so later we re-dressed and made our way out of the hotel, fingers linked together like love struck teens. Then again...that’s what he made me feel like.

“Okay then Dan...where are we going?” I giggle as we walked up a long road past a few night clubs and takeaway bars.

“Shopping.” he grinned

“It doesn’t look like there are shops around here.” I reply looking around at the side streets and flats.

“We’re taking the bus into town.”

“Ahh okay, I hope you know which one and don’t get us lost.” 

“I asked the concierge lady, we need the forty two, forty three, the one four two or the one four three.”

“I’m just going to look for one that says city centre.”

“Do you not trust me?”

“Of course but your sense of direction is rubbish . Hence why we always use Sadie Sat Nav.”

“She is good at what she does.” Dan laughs 

We make our way to the main road before walking to the nearest bus stop. I made small talk with the young girl next to me to find out if we were taking the right bus. Dan was actually right.

I linked my fingers with Dan’s as a rather scary woman stood in front of us waiting to get onto the bus. I swear the woman looked like a witch. Scraggly long black hair, wrinkly skin, and dark eyes. She scared the hell out of me and was carrying like thirty bags and a suitcase. This woman was mental. Plus she was talking to herself, I swear i haven’t seen anyone this crazy down south. Then again...I never take the bus.

We made it into the city centre without the crazy woman talking to us. She did however have a huge argument with the bus driver who kicked her out at the next stop. I couldn’t stop laughing, this woman was too funny. 

“Let’s go get you spoiled.” Dan smiles at me before linking his fingers through mine.

We made our way into the high street but not before I made him go into Primark. I picked out a couple of cute tops, skirts and a dress. Grabbed a few accessories before going upstairs to the underwear section. I grabbed a couple of bras with matching underwear and then a couple of slutty lingerie pieces to surprise Dan later on. I made my way across the top off the store adding PJ’s to my basket. Good job Dan was carrying it, it was getting rather heavy.

“Awwwww Dan look.” I smile picking up the tiniest baby-grow I’d ever seen. “It’s so small.”

“Yea I know , it’s so cute.”

As I wandered around the baby racks, I began feeling broody again. I know I wasn’t pregnant but all these babies around and the clothes were getting too much. I was about to leave when I saw something too adorable to not buy.

It was a white baby-grow , with “My daddy loves me but...” on the front and “My mummy loves me more” on the back

It was so cute not to purchase so I placed it on top of the basket.

Dan looked at me so confused as I placed it on top of my other clothes. “I may not be pregnant but a certain twin of mine is” I wink at him walking out of the baby area before I bought everything in sight.

As we got to the till queue I picked up the baby-grow and looked at it. It was hard to believe someone so small could fit into this.

“You getting broody again ?” Dan whispered to me, leaning his head on my shoulder.