|Forty three: Epilogue|

Christel.

“Damon, stop!” I screamed moved away from his tickling arms. I glared at the man and you know what? He doesn't stop tickling my side and new waves of laughs leaves my lips.

However, suddenly his movements stop and I find his eyes solely focused on me, his lips curled in a smile, eyes displaying various emotions that has my heart palpitating so hard against my chest.

"Damon?" I whispered, almost sure that my own face reflected most, if not all, of the emotions sprawled out on his face.

"I'm glad everything is over and we are still together. You have no idea what that means to me. What you mean to me." He trails off as he pulls away, pulling me into his chest in the process.

"Yeah, me too Damon." I replied, laying and snuggling into his chest.

"I honestly still can't believe everything that happened. I can't believe we are finally together. We are okay. We are... happy." He whispered, his arms tightening against him.

"I still can't believe it too," I sincerely replied.

Everything has gone back to normal, well almost normal. Some gushes in hearts were still trying to be healed. Some people were still grieving over lost mates which was totally understandable and they were taken care of.

Maddie and Jake had fully mated and they couldn't be any cure couple than them. Leila, had found his mate, a neighboring pack alpha so we still do talk and hang out. Maddie recently found out she was going to have a pup of her own with Jake and it was just so emotional. Jake, the powerful beta, had cried like a baby, hugging a rather amused Maddie whose eyes, although had a glint of pure amusement, held love and adoration.

The pack was going back to normal and Damon's parents had really gotten close with me, telling me about all the adventures they had with my parents. It made me feel a bit closer to them. Yes, it may not be close to what it'd feel having them beside me but it's better than not knowing at all.

"What are you thinking about?" Damon asked, his eyes meeting mine.

"Just how happy and grateful I am to have you as a mate. And how glad I am that you didn't die that night. I don't know what I would have done." I replied, my mind, going back to that scene where he nearly died. When I nearly lost him for good.

"Like I said before, I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. You're stuck with me for a very very long time." He vows, glancing down at me, a small, yet very meaningful smile on his lips.

"And I wouldn't have it any other way, Damon." I replied, before placing my lips on his in a kiss. He doesn't hesitate to respond and presses his harder against mine.

"I love you, baby." Damon declared and for a hundredth time in my life, I feel my heart swell with so much love for him that the only way to respond was to return my lips on his.

"I'll take that as a yes you love me too." He chuckled as he pulled away from me.

"You know it, idiot."

He sighed once more, "I can't wait to have little yous running around here. I can't wait to start a family with you." He replied, so sincere that I choke on my spit.

"Are... are you sure, Damon?" I stutter out the words.

Yes, I've been with him for over a year but it had never really occurred to me that he may want to start a family with me. That he may want children with me.

"Why wouldn't I Christel? I want to have a family with you. I want to make more memories with you. I want to build a future with you, with our own children. You are the love of my life, Christel. The one person I want to spend my life How can I not?" He asked, almost finding the thought of not having a family with me ridiculous. He keeps surprising me each and every day. There's something to learn about him each day.

Not knowing what to say, I place my lips once more on his and he pulls away once again.

"So, I'll take that as a yes. Again." He replied, smug.

"Idiot." I roll my eyes but within me, my heart is palpitating, beating with immense love for him. Love for him. Love for everyone who fixed a girl that was just more than broken and curved new pieces to fit the broken parts. I knew then, I wouldn't have it any other way because all of it, all of my struggles, my journeys, were... worth it.

*

THE END.

OMG! YES, DONE! COMPLETED!

FINALLY!

SO, WHAT DID YOU THINK?

I won't write any sequels. Not really a fan of those but thanks so much for reading and giving your time to this. You have no clue what that means to me so Merci Beaucoup y'all.

I'M SO SORRY for those who wanted a sequel. I don't have time to write it but if I do find time, I will. Also, I have never really liked books with sequels so I'm so sorry for that.

Did you guys enjoy it? I hope you did.

THANK YOU ALL FOR STAYING WITH ME DURING THIS JOURNEY! STAY TUNED, I'LL HAVE MORE BOOKS IN FUTURE...

I LOVE YOU ALL.

BYE!❣️❣️

Hey, check out my other books.

- Bonds And Bones.

- Fated Souls.( This is terrible, NGL)

- The One You Hated.

- Chasing Broken Dreams.

- Coming Home.

-Broken Blades.

-Coming Home.

I have poetry and a one shot. Check it out if you're interested!

↓↓ E l g o n N o r t h↓↓

Toni Mahfud,the only person I imagined as Elgon North