【37】Just a Sex Thing

With my eyes tightly shut and my lips firmly planted on Oli's, I stayed perfectly unmoving, hoping something would happen

With my eyes tightly shut and my lips firmly planted on Oli's, I stayed perfectly unmoving, hoping something would happen. Oliver was as frozen as I was. I'd taken him by surprise. Hell, I've taken myself by surprise.

We'd kissed in the past, but we'd been tipsy, and it had been over two weeks ago. As for the tipsy part, we'd drank a beer each, and shared another one. We weren't inebriated in the slightest, and without the influence of alcohol, this wasn't as easy as the first time.

After a moment of shock, he eventually reacted and tilted his head to the side slightly, before raising a hand to rest it under my jaw, handling me delicately. I waited, unmoving, for whatever I wanted to happen. I waited for sparks to shoot, for shivers to run, for feelings to bloom... but nothing happened.

It would, it had to.

Pressing my mouth harder on his, I intensified our kiss, trying to drag out the sensations I'd felt with Lex. When it still wasn't enough, I opened my mouth to get more. Oli followed, and soon enough, our tongues were meeting. Our first kiss hadn't been this bold, and while the graze of his warm tongue on mine was pleasant, it wasn't as shattering as I'd hoped.

He was good at this. The man sure knew how to kiss. His lips were soft, but his intentions were strong. He took his time, sampling me with precaution, his hand holding me in place. It was nice. The kiss was very enjoyable, but it still wasn't enough. Unlocking my seatbelt to get closer to him, I raised the intensity again. With my head further to the side, I grabbed his face with both my hands, shoving my mouth harder against his.

It didn't matter how hard I tried, the jolts of pleasure, the desire, and the need to have him weren't coming. Tears of frustration watered my eyes. It had to work. I had to want him, to desire him, to crave him... It would take Lex out of my head, and it would give Oli a chance.

In my eagerness to get closer to him, to draw out those feelings, I ended up half-straddling him, one leg hooked over his, my skirt rising on my thigh. Oli put his hands on my waist to hold me in place and help me keep my balance. I kissed him as if my life depended on it, like it was foreplay, like I would never kiss anyone ever again...

It was pleasurable, I couldn't deny that. Even my experiences with my boyfriends had been less pleasurable than this. It should be enough. It had always been enough. I could work with pleasurable. Oli was great and pleasurable was fine. Things would balance out.

But it wasn't enough, nor okay. Now that I had had a taste of the immeasurable heights I could reach, it was all I wanted. I craved the raw desire, the lust, the need, the passion... I wanted to feel like an irresistible woman, to feel like Oliver couldn't hold back his lust for me, and vice versa. In the end, I wanted what only Lex had given me in my twenty-six years of existence.

Getting greedy, I undulated on Oli's lap, trying to recreate what I'd experienced with Alexander. I writhed, ground, wriggled... The pleasure it brought me was purely mechanical. Rubbing myself against a pillow would almost have had the same effect. I could feel how Oliver was trying to slow me down, to soothe me, but it didn't matter. His hands were respectfully resting at my waist, but I didn't want respect. I wanted intensity.