After The Benefits End - Part 13

*Luke POV*

I was sat watching TV as the girls had gone out. Where the hell was Dan?

[Bruv where you at? Girls have gone out...i’m bored! M x]

*buzz buzz*

[I’m at Amy’s bruv...something’s happened...I’ve fucked up :/ x]

[Mate what you done? Get back here now...we need to talk whilst the girls are gone! x]

*buzz buzz*

[Leaving now! x]

What the hell had he done?

*Dan POV*

I text Luke back before looking at Amy. She was glaring at me, what did she want from me? I didn’t care for her like that anymore, not at all. I wouldn’t even class her as a friend.

“Amy I’m gonna go.” I say standing up

“We have things to discuss Dan.” She replied holding onto my hand, linking our fingers together

“No...I have things to discuss with Liv.” Removing her fingers from mine

“But then we need to talk.”

“Fine...” I reply, “Can I use your bathroom before I go?”

“Yea, you know where it is.” She smiled and I left her room, using her bathroom.

I came out and she was stood right outside, made me jump a little if im honest. “You left this in my room.” She smiled handing me my phone

“Oh right thanks.” I reply walking past her

“I’ll be in touch soon Dan.”

“Yea...okay.”

I jump into my car and drive home, pulling up onto the drive. I walk in and Luke was sat on the sofa watching the footy.

“Okay sit, I dunno how long the girls are gonna be, what the hell have you done with Amy? You better not have cheated on Liv...especially after you’ve just given her that ring.”

“God Luke no...I haven’t cheated on her. Do you think I’d do that?” I reply

“No I don’t. But what else could have happened?”

I sigh placing my head in my hands...”Amy’s pregnant.”

“Fuck off.” Luke gasped and I shook my head

“She text me this morning. That’s why I went round.”

“Shit”

“Yea...how am I gonna tell Liv, Luke? She’s everything to me...I can’t lose her.”

“Just be honest with her Dan...tell her everything. She’s worried she’s done something wrong.”

We carried on talking about what I could do and how I could approach the subject with Liv. The more we spoke...the more emotional I got. In the end I was crying, with Luke hugging me for support. I heard a car pull up on the drive and wiped the last remaining tears from my cheeks as the front door opened.

Liv walked in and looked at me, I could see the tears brimming in her eyes before she ran upstairs with her bags.

“Go talk to her” Luke whispered to me as Evie walked through the door.

I got up and walked up the stairs, pausing at her door. I could hear her sobbing and it broke my heart that she was hurting like this.

***

*Liv POV*

I heard my door creak open but I didn’t bother turning my head... I knew it was Dan. I felt the bed beside me decline and two strong arms pull me into them.

He didn’t speak; he just lay there in silence, allowing me to cry onto him. “Baby you going to tell me what’s upset you?” he whispered

I sat up and wiped my tears from my cheeks, “Why don’t you tell me?” I reply handing him my phone and turning over with my back to him. 

“Err...” he began to say

“So you went to see her today then?” I say cutting him off

“Yea...but ...”

“Why did you go? What did she want? Are you leaving me?”

“No am I fuck... listen to me.” He says pulling me round so i have to look at him.

“What Dan? Do you want to be with her again? I thought you loved me...” I mumble getting off the bed, my head was so confused.

“LIV...” he shouted standing in front of me, taking my head in his hands, making me look into his gorgeous chocolate brown eyes.

“You are everything I need okay, I am not getting back with Amy in a million years. I love you more than words can say. But...”

My eyes fell from his to my feet, “But what Dan...”

“Amy’s pregnant.”

My hearing went fuzzy, my eye sight blurry, my legs went to jelly. 

*Dan POV*

I threw arms out to catch her before she collapsed. I guess I did spring it on her...I didn’t prepare her.

I lay her down on her bed before running downstairs. “I need a cold cloth” I shout at Luke

He goes into the kitchen without asking me why as Evie walks over and slaps me across the face. “I told you Dan...and you promised me you wouldn’t hurt her...you promised.”

“I’m sorry...”

“I take it she knows?”

“She passed out when I told her.”

“Here you go mate.” Luke says coming over with damp hand towel. 

“Thanks.” I reply taking it off him

“You better sort things out Dan...you are everything to her.”

“She is everything to me...everything. I don’t want anything to change us, we just need to talk.” I smile slightly before walking upstairs and into her room.

I lay beside her and gently dabbed the cloth on her forehead to try and wake her up. I needed to tell her how I feel about her...I need to tell her I want her...I need to tell her I love her…I need to tell her she’s my everything.