26 | Mind Games

The name rolled off his tongue so casually yet so frantically, like seeing an unexpected old friend after years, actually exactly like seeing an unexpected friend after years, Eunji winced feeling a cold shiver run down her spine once hearing her old alias, She forgot, forgot that she betrayed these people and that they knew her as someone and something completely different.

Jun smirked almost devilishly , did he know? , did lay tell him? Does anyone else know? Was this whole assignment a mistake? She wanted the answer so desperately to be no, Eunji turned around feeling her fingers tremble and her body shake.

From fear? Fuck no, then from what? Fuck knows.

Sunwo noticed her reaction and took over , blocking Jun's line of sight towards her , gun held threateningly in his face.

"How did Wong find our location?" Sunwoo asked sternly trying to change the topic and successfully doing so , Jun shook his hair out of his face and turned to Sunwoo a lazy smirk plastered onto his good looking face.

"Look, if this is the great agent trainer Kim Sunwoo's master interrogation skills. I must say I'm not impressed, I'm actually quite disappointed, I've seen far better from rookie cops" Jun said rolling his eyes slightly and taking a good look around the room, his stare lingered on the girl who hasn't turned around and was still shaking.

Sunwoo clenched his jaw a threatening aura radiated off the male, Jun smiled playfully knowing he was ticking the other off, Eunji looked down at her hands and noticed how weak her fingers felt , she fisted her hands for a second trying to feel anything and then took a deep breath trying to calm her nerves. She would've had to face them sooner or later, but why couldn't it be later.

"Jun, how did Wong find our location?" Eunjis voice came out small , Jun and Sunwoo shifted their gaze to the girl who had finally turned around and gained control of her emotions.

Jun squinted his eyes and huffed shaking his head and looking somewhere else in the house. Eunji was unsure of what he was thinking, did he know it was her? Or maybe he thought she just looked like the person he knew, Eunji confused herself terribly, so Eunji looked like Eunji? Just another version? Yeah that sounds right, right?

Sunwoo sighed , he really didn't want to resort to violence, even though he was the one who trained the new recruits in violent themes he really wanted to find ways without it , Eunji sighed to herself, she didn't want to resort to violence either, her reason being incomparable.

"So, I've heard a couple stories about the Wongs business and I heard they have a problem when it comes to loyalty " Eunji finally let out, maybe she could weasel her way in using the way Lay thought.

"What does that mean?" Jun asked almost offended.

"I heard that once you've been caught, you immediately get dropped " Eunji mumbles, Sunwoo eyed the girl for a split second before turning and nodding playing along, truth is , he doesn't fucking know.

"And you heard this from where?" Jun asked curiously , Eunji's eyes widened slightly, he doesn't know?

"Just a friend, say after the disappearance of Song Fei, did Mr Wong ever bother bailing her out?" Eunji said pulling her stool over and sitting down, she winced slightly moving her injured arm.