Killer bunny pt 2

Pairings : Taekook

Contains : sick!Jungkook,

Taehyung wonder if he loves Jungkook

____________________________________

Third Person P.O.V

Taehyung drags away the cigarette from his parted lips. He stared at the night sky with boredom.

He was alone. Like always.

Jungkook was out. Doing his job as a hitman. Killing people and painted the streets with their blood.

Sometimes he kills for fun. Just for the thrill of it.

He often came back bloody. Taehyung doesn't know if it's his victim blood or his own blood.

Taehyung doesn't care. He never did. To him Jungkook was just another pawn.

Someone who was just stupidly in love with him. Someone who he used to do all of his dirty work.

They were together for so long that even Taehyung couldn't remember exactly when he first met Jungkook.

But Taehyung knew that Jungkook probably remember the event. He probably remember the exact date. That's just how important Taehyung was to Jungkook.

Despite not remembering what really happen, Taehyung remembered that Jungkook was just a scrawny little boy who was left to die on the street. He was around eleven.

It was pathetic really. It just amused Taehyung to see how much desperate was Jungkook for love. For his love.

It is as if Jungkook depends on his love to live. As if Taehyung's love is the only thing that kept him alive.

He doesn't even care if it's fake. Even if Taehyung's love is artificial. As long as he has Taehyung, then he doesn't care about anything else.

All Taehyung did was feed him, give him a place to stay and be nice. And nice in Taehyung's dictionary is different from everyone else.

But Taehyung figured out that Jungkook never get anything like that. No one had ever treated him like Taehyung does.

So he cling on Taehyung.  Desperate to make Taehyung pleased with his behavior. To make Taehyung happy. So that he will be rewarded.

Once Taehyung asked him if he wanted to go home. To be somewhere peaceful and not filled with blood and deaths.

He decided that wanted to give the boy a chance. Something he never get when he was little.

But Jungkook was still young. A little bit messed up in the head but he was still pure. His hand was still clean unlike Taehyung.

His answer really pleased Taehyung.

" No "

A twelve years old Jungkook said firmly. Taehyung raised his eyebrows.

" You're home "

Jungkook's first kill was for Taehyung. When he was not more than thirteen.

Taehyung just commented about how beautiful a certain girl's eyes were. They were bright blue from what Taehyung remember.

Jungkook looked at him with his dark black eyes and stayed silent.

And the next day, on Taehyung's seventeen birthday, Jungkook gifted him a pair of bright blue eyes in a glass jar.

Jungkook grew up to be handsome, smart and athletic. His love for Taehyung grew bigger and bigger. At this point, he was madly in love and obsessed with Taehyung.