84: Staying

That is her only child, Hou Shi is still very loving, and it's not hard at all, but even then, it still annoys her. 

    The woman slaps the head of Hou Shi, and uses more force than Hou Shi: "What do you do with the child? You didn't see many people playing mud?" 

    Although she didn't know why these people were playing with mud, but now it is not their children to playing alone, then what should be nothing? 

    Thinking of this, the woman immediately walked toward the priest and began to say: "Thank you, thank you, you are all good people!"

     The Priest smiled and said: "No need to... eat something, eat it. After that, the injured person came to receive treatment.” 

    “Treatment?” These people are a little suprised. 

    The Priest laughed and said nothing. Someone around the Priest said: "There are The Priests in our tribes, and the Messengers of the Beast God, who can heal the wounds on you!" 

    So magical? These people were shocked again. 

    Especially in this tribe, there are even the Messengers of the Beast God, which surprised them. 

      They all know the Beast God, knowing that they are the people of the Beast God, but they really don't know that there is a Messenger of the Beast God in this world. 

     "You are Messenger of the Beast God?" Someone asked the Priest in awe. 

    "I am the Priest of the Big Bear Tribe." The priest said: "The Messenger of the Beast God is much more powerful than me!"

    The person in front of him seems to be very noble. Is the Messenger of the Beast God even more powerful than the people in front of them? They are about to ask again, the Priest pointed to Zhou Ji under the tree not far away: "That is the Messenger of the Geast God." 

    Zhou Ji lay on the lounge chair, next to a small wooden table, placed on the table Several plates, some fresh fruit on the plate, he took it from time to time. 

    Of course, the most striking thing is his clothes and shoes, and his looks.

    These people have been exposed to the sun and rain since childhood, and they are generally rough, but Zhou... are really well raised. 

    At first glance, They know that he has not done any work! 

    Sure enough, it is the Messenger of the Beast God! 

     The people were awe-inspiring at the same time, and they also noticed that the man who had had a fever and coma had been taken by the Sir, brought them to the Messenger of the Beast God.

 The man is going to die, can the Messenger of the Beast God really cure him? 

    Also, the person who got the fever was dirty and stinky, and did not know if he would annoy the Messenger of the Beast God... They were somewhat worried, and even resisted the temptation of the egg stew, and looked over there. 

    Zhou Ji certainly will not be angered, but he is not too arrogant... After a glance, Zhou Ji took out a piece of his own sharply polished pottery to Xiong Ye: "You cut off the rotten meat on his body. I will go get some herbs to come back." 

 These days, Zhou Ji successively collected a lot of herbs, and he went back to the cave and took all the herbs back. 

 One of the ginseng he made a soup, giving these slaves a bowl, the rest of the herbs, some of them boiled and cooked, and the rest of them were smashed for the wounded.