#71

Continuation of #70

They're now on Tzuyu's condominium after their make out session at the bar. Tzuyu gulped upon seeing Sana's naked frame because it's his first fine seeing a woman's body in person. Sana smiled at him and guided his hand around it.

"Touch me here" she said seductively, letting Tzuyu's hands squeeze her breasts.

"There ugh.. ah" she moaned. Even though Tzuyu doesn't know exactly what to do, he continued doing because moans sound so good. Sana's entire body was on fire and she knew she needed more. She helped Tzuyu remove his clothes and her eyes widened in shock when she saw his dick.

"You said you're gay but your dick is so fucking straight for me" she winked as she reached for his rod causing for him to flinch.

"Am I the first one touching this handsome creature?" She asked and Tzuyu shyly nodded his head.

"I'm a lucky bitch" she said as her hand works on his manhood to keep it hard. It's really warm and throbbing in her first. Few moments later, she sucked his rod harder, moving her hand up and down, licking it whenever she could. Tzuyu just let out a moan as Sana continues to bob her head along his dick. He squirted in her mouth and Sana swallowed it wholly.

"Damn you, girl" Tzuyu exclaimed and Sana showed him a sly smile.

"Now it's time for you to put that thing inside my precious gem" she said as she widens her legs for entrance.

Tzuyu hesitated at first but he just go with flow and inserted his 9 inches dick inside Sana's cunt. Sana screamed loudly with his length because it hurts so much.

"Oh my gosh, sis! You're a virgin?" Tzuyu shouted at her.

"Don't fucking call me sis ugh" she shouted back and pulled his nape so she can kiss him. Tzuyu responded with her kisses as he moves slowly inside of her. When Sana told him that he can now move fast, he immediately obeyed her request.

*****

"Do you think Tzuyu is still awake at this hour?" Chaeyoung asked while Dahyun is typing Tzuyu's passcode on his door.

"Yup. He's probably watching gay porn again" Dahyun giggled as the two of them enter his condo unit.

"Sissy Tzuyu! We're here again" Chaeyoung shouted.

"Ah ahh ugh shit. You're so good, Tzuyu"

"Can you also hear that?" Chaeyoung asked Dahyun.

"Is that a girl moaning?" The two gays asked in unison.

"OH MY GOSH!"