Where are we?

After the big fight between All for one and All Might, all the staff of U.A are now resting for one week including the students  of Class 1-A and Class 1-B. Everyone woke up and now are preparing for breakfast except for Izuku Midoriya who was still sleeping. When suddenly a red fireball appeared in front of them and blinded them all.

Everyone crashed to a room full of darkness and can't see anything.

"Who touched my ass?!"

"Who is in my face?!"

"I can't breath!"

"Ugh"

When the lights shone up, every student of class 1-a together with the class 1-b were on the same room. They also noticed all the heroes of U.A and some pro heroes are with them. They noticed that they are inside of a cinema. On the left side of the cinema there were 3 doors. 2 doors for the Comfort Room and 1 room for playground room. (You know what is that for). As everyone has seen enough, Aizawa shouted. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU WHO SEND US HERE AND WHY ARE WE HERE?!" he shouted loud so that the one who transported them can hear him.

"AIZAWA, I'M GLAD THAT YOU USED THAT VOICE OF YOURS TO CALL ME" Everyone was on their fighting stances until a tall man with a gray hair and bulky muscles with a monster type face showed up on them.

"Hi there everyone! I hope you won't get angry at my looks

"Hi there everyone! I hope you won't get angry at my looks. My name is Garou by the way." Garou greets everyone and anyone on their stances calmed down.

"Oh hi there hottie I mean Garou. Why did you bring us here?" Midnight asked playfully.

"Oh well I am here to show you the different kinds of your friend who is not with us for today." As everyone noticed who is not around, Uraraka asked angrily. "Where is Deku?!"

"Oh here he is" Garou shows a holographic image of Izuku still sleeping on his room.

"So he didn't notice that we are all awake huh?" Sato said. "Yep and I have stopped the time in your world so that crime will not increase nor decrease. In short I'm a god.

Everyone gasped hearing that they are in a front of a powerful entity.

"How dare you say you self a god huh?!" Bakugo ran through him but was pinned down buy Garou easily.

"Well first of all, I took your quirks. Second I'm a Martial Artist so don't you dare pick a fight with me. Do you understand huh bastard?" Garou scowled at Bakugo who has his mouth on the floor. " nyyeeeh" (yeah).

"Well anyway, everyone, take your seats and let's start the first multiverse of Izuku Midoriya." After saying this the screen shown the title of the first Multiverse.

The Lord Of the Sun

Well everyone sorry to say but I have accidentally deleted my first book because I'm an idiot and now I'm going to start things as good as I can. Hope you can support me on this adventure so bye.