Chapter 110

Gabriella's POV.

"Good morning sunshine" The cold water splashed all over my face as I jolted awake in fear.

Victor's sadistic smile greeted me the second I looked up.

"What the fuck!" I exclaimed angrily as I squinted my eyes, trying to clear my vision. My teeth chattered against the cold. I tried to stop myself from shaking by helplessly running my hands up and down my body.

"Rise and shine, bitch" He dragged me up by my elbow, pushing me to the wall. I struggled against his hold but he smashed my body against the wall again, making me flinch in pain.

"Victor please" I begged, knowing he was drunk and would stop at nothing.

"Look at me, doll" He murmured, making me scrunch my nose up in disgust. He reeked of alcohol.

"I SAID LOOK AT ME, YOU LITTLE WHORE!" He thundered, tightening his hold on my chin as he forced me to look at him. A terrifying smile made its way on his face when he saw the fear in my eyes.

"That's better" He murmured sloppily caressing my face.

I had to hold in the face of disgust that came with his touch. Everything about this pathetic excuse of a man repulsed me. Everything to the core. I flinched as the cold water ran down my back and tried to mask the discomfort.

He laughed at my misery, putting a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"You're drenched in water, doll. We wouldn't want the clients to get wet would we?" He mocked as his head moved closer and closer to my face. I shut my eyes.

"Hmm" He murmured as I felt his lips stop at the crook of my neck.

"Vic-"

"Stay quiet" He exclaimed as I felt him lick my neck. My eyes snapped open in disgust and I wanted nothing more but to murder this man with my bare hands.

"Stop!" I hissed not being able to hold in the repulsion any longer. He ignored my outburst and continued to trail wet kisses down my neck.

"I said stop!" I exclaimed pushing him off of me. I didn't know where I got the courage from but even the mere touch of his lips made my skin crawl.

He was revolting!

With my newly found self-confidence, I pushed him off o

His eyes shone with malice. He got his hands on my head and started to drag me back towards him by the hair, making me scream out in pain.

"How dare you tell ME what to do?" He hissed smacking me across the wall harshly.

"Didn't I ask you to stay quiet?" He shook my shoulders.

"Yes, but-"

"Didn't I fucking ask you to stay quiet?!" He shouted, making me flinch.

"Yes, you did!" I exclaimed holding back the tears.

"Then be a good fucking girl and listen to what I say" he hissed, making me shut my eyes. I held my breath afraid of what was going to come.

I felt his fingers move down from my shoulders to my waist. I stiffened, trying to hold back the screams.

"You'll do everything I tell you to do. Everything and anything" 

My body was paralyzed with fear. I couldn't even move my mouth to make a sound.  His hands moved down to my waist and began to unbutton my pants. Before I could do anything Victor was pushed off of me.