#74

Continuation of #73

On the next day, Sana became so quiet and she rarely talk. Tzuyu prepared their breakfast and asked for forgiveness again. Sana told her that it's fine and it's not a big deal at all but her eyes say otherwise.

As usual, Tzuyu went to work and Sana just slept all day so she can spend her whole night working.

At night time, Tzuyu decided to visit the place where Sana is working. There she saw her wife wearing a mascot. She's dancing happily in front of the restaurant and greet every people who walks around. She works really hard from 6PM to 11PM, making other people happy. She'll be washing the dishes from 12AM until she finishes it.

When there's only few people walking, Sana decided to remove her mascot and sat on the bench to rest. Tzuyu saw her wipe her sweat and also her tears.

Tzuyu really feels sorry about what she said yesterday. Seeing Sana like that makes her really sad. Sana also works really hard for the two of them and Tzuyu is really disappointed with herself that she belittled her wife like that.

Tzuyu walks closer to her and gave her a tight embrace. She apologized sincerely and Sana cried even harder on her shoulders. That genuine hug makes everything feels alright.