2

"So, have you actually done anything with a girl?" I asked, stabbing some lettuce onto my fork, "Or are you a virgin in all areas?"

"Shh!" Namjoon said looking around, "Someone might hear you,"

"We are pretty much the only people in here. The couple over there are so old they probably couldn't hear their teeth break and the waitress is so involved in talking with the other waiter that if someone set them alight, they'd burn to death,"

"You are a very strange person,"

"You either like me or you don't," I shrugged, "Can you tell me what changed?"

"Well, I like a girl,"

"Well done,"

"Seriously?" Namjoon sighed, "I'm trying to open up to you,"

"Sorry," I said, "Carry on,"

"Ok. Well, I like this girl and I don't want to be a disappointment to her if we get together. I worry that if she finds out I'm a virgin that she will dump me and I'll be the laughing stock of the uni,"

"Is she that type of girl?"

"Yeah,"

"Then find yourself someone else to like," I said and he frowned, "If she would laugh at you being a virgin then she might as well laughed and the one hair sticking out of place on your head. Girls like that aren't worth the effort. People like that aren't worth wasting your feelings on,"

"And you're an expert in that?"

I put my fork down, "Yeah. I am actually,"

"Oh," He said, "Anyway, I knew you wouldn't laugh at me so I asked for your help,"

I rolled my eyes, "You've told me but I need to know what you have and haven't done and we can work from there,"

Namjoon groaned slightly, "I've kissed,"

"And?"

"That's it, Namjoon muttered, "I've only kissed a girl,"

"Wow," I said patting his hand, "You really are an innocent little bean,"

"Don't patronise me,"

"Sorry," I said, "But it's nothing to be ashamed of. I can be rude sometimes and a bit blunt, but it's just how I am. I don't mean anything by it. I'm sorry. I don't always hold my tongue. Why do you think I have no friends at uni?"

"I can be your friend,"

I lifted my eyebrow, "I'm more like your teacher,"

"Teachers can be-"

"I don't want to be rude but no. I don't like to be around people,"

Namjoon shrugged, "Ok. But if you want me as a friend,"

"Then I'll send a smoke signal," I said, "Ok. Back to you. What kinda kissing are we on about?"

"Smoke signal?"

"I don't give anyone my number," I said slurping at my drink, "So, kissing,"

"Normal kissing, you know?"

"Tongue? Peck? Groping?"

Namjoon went bright red, "I have used tongue before,"

"That's good then," I said, "How was it?"

"This is making me uncomfortable,"

"Namjoon, I'm trying to help," I said, "Or I have a better idea,"

"What? Are we going back to yours so we-"

"Nope," I smiled slightly, "You can't just jump straight into sex, Namjoon if you can't even talk about kissing. And if you want to impress a girl, then you have to be sensitive to her needs,"

"What do you mean?"

"Let's finish and go back to yours,"

"Why mine?"

"Unless you want to meet my brother of course,"

"I'll get the bill," Namjoon said.

Namjoon has a much bigger house than I did and it had no clutter at all. The floors and walls were almost shiny, with expensive ornaments sitting neatly on shelves. Then if you compared it to my house, shoes were kicked around in the hall, the shelves were dusty and there were family pictures hanging on the walls like any normal family.

"My bedroom is this way," Namjoon said, "My parents are away for now so it's just me in the house. Apart from the maids in the morning,"

"Nice," I said following him up the grand staircase, and I smacked his ass making him yelp, "It echoed,"

"What is wrong with you?"

"A lot of things," I said, "Ok. So if we make noise no one will kick the door down?"

"N-no," He blushed, "You said that-"

"Calm down twinkle toes," I said, "There are other things to do than have sex,"

"I knew that," He said and pushed a door open, "Don't mind the mess,"

"By mess, do you mean the pair of pyjamas sitting on the floor?" I asked and he nodded, "Well then. You don't want to see my bedroom,"

I walked past him kicking off my shoes and I jumped onto his bed. I could see the blush creep up in his face and I smiled.

"You've never had a girl in your bed, have you?"

"No,"

"Grab your laptop and sit with me, my little bean. We have much to discuss,"

Namjoon bit into his lip grabbed his laptop and sat on the bed...away from me. Although his bed was pretty big. I rolled my eyes and grabbed his wrist.

"You need to toughen up," I said, "Sit closer to me and relax. I'm not going to pounce on you...just yet,"

He scooted closer and I leaned on him, taking the laptop away from him.

"Ok then," I said, "What search history do we have?"

"Job applications, housing sites and searches for my subject at uni,"

"Boring," I said and I looked up at him, "Shall we make things interesting?"

"How so?"

"Porn,"

"What?" He exclaimed, "No way! You can't look at porn on my laptop!"

I rolled my eyes, "It will teach you a lot and anyway, you don't need to watch the hardcore porn. There is soft porn for innocent little beans,"

"Can you stop calling me that?"

"Nope," I said, "Earlier I said that you will need to be sensitive to a girl's needs,"

"You did and watching porn will help this?"

"If you get the right video. Look, this one is a romantic one or as romantic as you can get for a porno," I said putting the laptop on his lap, "Watch it,"

"With y-you next to m-me?"

"No, I was going to sit at your desk and do my own thing," I said, "When you feel brave enough...turn me on,"

"What?"

"A girl needs to be looked after and not treated as a quick fuck," I said, "Well, I can't speak for others but that's how I feel. Watch and learn, Bean,"