Part 13

Y/N POV
"Kai! you are finally here-" you ran with teary eyes towards the door as you saw a figure slamming the door and coming in.

"Soobin?!..." your eyes widened as you saw him instead of Kai.

"Y/n we don't have much time let's get you out of here!" he said panting like he had just ran a marathon. Quickly he grabbed your hands putting your backpack over his shoulder and you guys started running. But as you reached the ground floor, fire was blocking you guys from escaping blocking the EXIT door.

"Y/n do you trust me" he said in panic.
"Yes—"just as you said that he picked you up in bridal covering your body with his jacket.

"I'm sorry" he whispered.

"Soobin!" you screamed as he jumped over the flames, holding you tightly making sure you covered. In worry of what he had just done you closed your eyes immediately placing on head towards his chest.

After a few seconds when you finally got courage to open your eyes. All you could see was fire trucks, people screaming, running around, and seeing people getting treated in ambulance.

"I'm sorry I-" Soobin said but you interrupted him by hugging him tightly not letting go because all you had right now was only him and no one else. You were scared. And you were thankful.

"Will you shut up and stop apologizing" you chuckled in tears.

"W-where is Kai ?" you asked in sadness.

"H-he went out for clubbing with me" he frowned knowing how'd you feel.

"I'm sorry, that he isn't here I know your are disappointed that I'm here instead of him...but when I saw that text on Kai's phone I didn't care because it was you who needed help" he said rapidly and then slowly took a deep breath.

"Wait then where was Kai?"

"He left his phone on the counter while he was dancing with girls"

"Oh... umm enough of Kai I don't want to talk about him...but l-look at your hand!" you said while looking at the ground until you noticed his hands. They were shaking in pain, you could see the red liquid dripping from his right hand down to his fingers, as he tried to cover the burn with his left hand. With his eyes lowered to the ground.
Then quickly I stood up and ran to the ambulance and brought a first aid kit back towards Soobin.

"Thanks but I can do it you know" he whispered.

"With one hand?" you raised your eyebrows.

"You got a point" he chuckled in pain.
Then I slowly started applying the cream. And as I looked up Soobin was making all kinds of faces.

"Ahhh...it hurts. You know it's so strange how when you first treated my hands we were complete strangers/enemies but now it's the opposite, we are friends. Those hands who I'd once hurt are treating my scars instead of itself. I'm sorry y/n... I know I've said it bout hundreds times now but I just can't stop, every time I see your face it reminds me of the pool incident. The incident that comes in my nightmares. All I could see is you slowly sinking towards the bottom. And I couldn't do anything in the dream, I would just cry for help, it was like someone was taking something precious from me. You." his eyes teared dropping salty water down his cheeks. You could see the fear seemed to rise behind his eyes.

Soobin POV
I had poured my feelings out. And as I looked up y/n came closer to me. Our faces 1 in away from
eachother.