3

I tapped my pen on my writing pad, humming to the music I was playing in my ears. Namjoon was still sitting on the bed watching porn and he still hadn't made an attempt to come near me.

I had a lot of work to do with him if he wanted to impress this girl. I did feel bad that he was using me to impress the girl, but he was interesting and I was going to enjoy making him less of an innocent little bean.

A pair of hands settled on my shoulders making me jump and I turned my head to look up at Namjoon. I pulled my headphones out and smiled.

"How many videos did you watch?" I asked and he yanked me to my feet, "Did you watch something other than the 'romantic' porn?"

"I...can I kiss you?" He asked looking at my lips.

"Do you always ask for permission?"

"I don't want to step over any boundaries with you,"

"Namjoon, you stepped over that boundary when you asked me to take your virginity," I said, "Alright. I guess I can go for plan B,"

"What is plan B?" Namjoon frowned and I put my hands against his chest, pushing him back until his knees hit his bed. He sat down quickly and his eyes went wide as I sat on his lap, pressing myself against him, "What a-are you doing?"

"Plan B, my innocent little bean," I said, "Let's see how good you are at kissing,"

Namjoon gulped and nodded, lifting his hands to cup my face. He gently moved my head so his lips could meet mine and kissed me.

It started off like a regular but boring to be honest, little kiss and I pulled away.

"What? What did I do wrong?"

"Nothing," I said, "Bean, you need to assert more dominance. Show me who is in charge and oh my god don't be so gentle,"

"Ugh," He said throwing himself back onto the bed and he covered his face with his hands, "I'm so nervous! I-I thought I was good at kissing and now I think I suck,"

"Relax," I said, "It's just a bit too gentle,"

"I have no idea what I'm doing," He sighed, "I thought...shit, I guess I'm a terrible kisser,"

"You start off too slow," I said and an idea popped into my head. I shifted on his lap and he gasped moving his hands away from his face, "What's wrong my little bean?"

"Don't do that!"

"What? This?" I asked rolling my hips and I bit into my lip, "Are you sure? I can tell you enjoy it,"

"Stop!"

I giggled, "So cute. But your innocence needs to fade away somehow and me dry humping you will kick start it,"

"I'm warning you," He gasped out, "Stop it,"

"Namjoon," I smiled, "I think I'll leave you to it. If you get too nervous with just a kiss then I can't help you right now,"

Namjoon suddenly grabbed the collar of my jacket and yanked me forward, his lips smashing against mine. This time, his kiss was more aggressive, his tongue wanting access to my mouth. And of course, I let him and kissed back.

He moaned into my mouth as I kissed him back, rolling my hips against his crotch and his hands moved to my side, squeezing my waist.

"Do something different," I said breaking the kiss for a moment, "Be more confident,"

Namjoon let out a hiss when I pressed down harder on his crotch and he flipped me onto my back, grinding himself against me, kissing me again. His tongue fought with mine and I reached up, pulling on his hair slightly. His fingers found my hip and I wrapped one leg around him as he ran his thumb over the skin that had become exposed.

But the passionate kiss was short lived when there was a knock on his door.

Namjoon practically threw himself away from me and tumbled off the end of the bed. I heard him grunt as he landed and I quickly crawled down the bed to see if he was ok.

"Shit," He mumbled, "That...that was hot,"

"How's your back?" I grinned.

"I think I landed on your trainers," He said wincing as he sat up. He looked up at me, his face as red as a tomato and he cleared his throat, "I...I should see who that is,"

Namjoon rubbed his back as he opened the door and his friend Jin was there.

"Do you even answer your phone?" Jin scoffed, "I've been calling you for ages!"

"I've been...busy,"

Jin finally noticed me sitting on the bed and he smirked, looking at his friend, "I see. I guess I interrupted you before things got interesting. I'll leave you to it,"

"No need," I said getting off the bed, "I have to get home before my brother sends a search party,"

"I'll walk you to the door," Namjoon said, running his fingers through his hair, "Jin, don't touch my shit,"

"Whatever," Jin laughed and sent me a wink as I walked by him with my things. I rolled my eyes and followed Namjoon downstairs.

"So," He said not looking at me, "That was f-fun,"

I chuckled, "My innocent little bean, that was just the start of all the fun. But, I know how to get you worked up now and that's not making you watch porn,"

He blushed, "Yeah. That was more awkward than anything,"

"So how are you going to feel when I'm sucking your dick or you eating me out?" I asked wanting to see his reaction.

He choked on air and looked at me with wide eyes and I laughed "Why would you say that?"

"It's all part of losing your virginity," I said quietly and I pinched his cheeks, "See you around Namjoon and the next time we meet, I don't want to be the one to get you worked up,"