𝐋𝐞𝐨 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐡

Requested by @ilovememorethanyouxo

Key: (Y/f/s) = your favorite show

Title: The Phone

Hey, (y/n)!" Leo grinned as his girlfriend came into the lair. She looked up from her phone and gave him a small smile and waved to the other turtles, giving only Raphael a verbal hello. Stepping around the couch, she made her way to her boyfriend, who immediately took her in his arms as she giggled, wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I've missed you. You're never here anymore." Leo buried his face in (y/n)'s hair and she giggled.

"I'm sorry I've just been busy with school and stuff." He didn't notice how her eyes flickered over to Raph. But Donnie did.

"So, (y/n)," Raph suddenly stood up and stretched, "you up for season three of (y/f/s)?"

"Yes!" She cheered, running into Raph's room after giving Leonardo a parting kiss. He just gave a lovesick sigh and went back to watching Space Heroes as Mikey side-eyed him from the comic he was reading on the beanbag on the floor.

"Uh, mind if I join?" Donnie asked tentatively, raising one eyebrow. Raph scowled for a second, then smiled tightly.

"Of course not, though you're probably gonna be really confused." Donnie shook his head and made his way into Raph's room as said brother followed behind him, closing the door.

Later that night, Leo offered to walk (y/n) home, as they make it to her apartment, Leo suddenly stopped and cleared his throat, looking around awkwardly.

"Hey, uh, I was just wondering if anything is going on between you and Raph. You just seem to be really close with each other, you know?" (y/n) seemed to freeze, but quickly shook it off.

"Yeah, I get your concern, but we're just friends. He's my best friend, the brother I've always wanted. Trust me. I love you and only you, Lame-o-nardo." She said teasingly, punching him lightly. He was immediately calmed and smiled gently at the girl he swore he would love forever.

He quickly kissed her goodnight and left after getting a text from Donnie saying to get home as quickly as possible. He didn't elaborate. 

++++++++++

"Hey, Donnie. What's up?" Leonardo asked, jogging into the lair. Donnie was sitting back on the couch with his hands folded in his lap, relaxed as ever. Leo couldn't see how tense his shoulders were.

"Oh nothing. I was just wondering if you could give this to Raph. I took it from him earlier and forgot to give it back. I can't go after him because I'm too busy down here and he's way up on the surface." Donnie casually held up Raph's T-Phone; the object he'd been holding in his hands. Leo didn't comment on the fact that Donnie wasn't doing anything besides staring at the t.v. that was playing a channel he hated.

Leo shrugged and snatched the phone, making his way back to the rooftops. As he got to the water tower where the brothers hung out a lot, he suddenly heard Raph's voice down below. He was standing in the alleyway with someone else.

Wait, did Raph have a girlfriend?

"Donnie ruined our time together." He whined to the smaller figure he had trapped between his arms and the wall. The person giggled. Leo's heart dropped as he recognized the voice, but he forced himself to stay put so he could get more information. 

This had to be a misunderstanding, right?

"I know. For a second I thought he was suspicious of us and went to spy. When he only watched for a few minutes and left, I felt so relieved." (y/n) leaned up to place a kiss on the turtle's nose.

"Oh, by the way, do you have my T-Phone? I can't find it and I don't want Leo to see it and read the text messages between us." (y/n) shook her head and gently pulled Raph's head down to hers.

Leo quickly opened Raphael's phone, and saw messages between his brother and girlfriend. Ex-girlfriend actually.

He dropped the phone off the roof into the alley and smirked when he heard it shatter.

"Who's there?" Raph spun around and glanced at the small alley, hiding (y/n) behind him. Leonardo jumped down from the roof and felt a little satisfied when they both jumped.

"So," He stepped into the light and uninterestingly looked down at the broken phone, "Donnie asked me to give that back to you. But, uh, it obviously doesn't work anymore. Because I dropped it off a building. I mean, you saw though, right?"

"What are you doing here?" Raph demanded, backing away from his surprisingly calm brother.

"What are you doing here, Raphael?" Leo suddenly hissed.

"Uh I-"

"I know! About you and my girlfriend. My brother and my girlfriend. What is wrong with you? Why do you need to take everything that's mine? Everything that makes me happy?" The turtle suddenly fell to his knees and sobbed as (y/n) began to cry also.

"Leo... I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. We didn't mean for this to happen. We were just-" He cut her off angrily.

"If you were sorry you wouldn't have done this. Neither of you would've done it, but you obviously didn't care as neither of you were going to stop it." He laughed scornfully and stood up, casually stretching and dusting his knees off.

"Well, uh, (y/n). We're obviously through, so you can have Raph; you deserve each other. Raphael," He stopped and shook his head, "I have nothing to say to you." He then turned and walked away as (y/n) continued to cry.

"Leo! Wait, I'll make it up to you, just please don't leave me!" She screamed as Raph wrapped his arms around her.

"Stop," He said calmly, "I don't think he wants to see either of us for a while. Let's just leave him alone."

As Raphael walked the crying girl home, he noticed a shadow standing on the roof of her building, and as he let out a tear for the first time that night, he let out a single phrase.

"I'm sorry."

++++++++++

Heyyy love these requests, keep it coming!

Request!