sixteen !

( sixteen ! )

BLAIR WAS NERVOUS GOING BACK HOME. Blair didn't want them to see her as weak or fragile. She sighed as she made her way into their home.

"Hello? Anyone home?" She called out and heard someone from behind her. "Bear Blair!" She heard and turned around to find herself in a bear hug.

"How are you?" Rebekah asked her sister who smiled gently at her. "I'm alright bek how are you?" Rebekah grinned.

"Amazing" she told her "now why are you here and not with that hunk of a man?" Blair smiled and pushed her sister a little bit.

"My man" she growled and Rebekah laughed "I know. I know."

Silence fell over the two sisters. "I was wondering where our brothers are?" She asked.

"I need to tell you all something." Rebekah raised an eyebrow then her eyes darted to her stomach. "Rebekah! I'm not pregnant" she said and Rebekah smiled "just wondering and I'm sure that they are somewhere."

"Elijah! Niklaus! Our favourite sister is here!" Nik and Elijah both came to the ground floor with huge smiles on their faces.

"Little Blair. It's good to see you sister" Nik told her as Blair rolled her eyes "you too brother" she said and hugged him. 

"Come here Eli" she said as Elijah pulled her in for a hug. "We have missed you dearly here sister" he told her as Blair fought back the tears "I have missed you all as well."

Blair then looked at her siblings "Shall we go sit down?" she asked them "this is going to take awhile."

——————————

"Edward and Bella have had a daughter, a hybrid. She a hybrid between a human and a vampire."

"She was so small whenever she was born and I got to hold her but not for long it made me remember things that I am not proud of."

Blair looked up and saw her siblings confused faces. "Why are you telling us this?" Rebekah asked as Blair was crying a bit.

"I never told any of you this but I fell in love with a human. We got engaged nine months after we met but we never married. On our two year mark I fell pregnant. He-um he didn't want the baby and he started to abuse me. I was pretending to be a human so I took them. I wasn't really in the right mindset whenever I was with him."

"But he made me feel human. I ran away whenever I hit my third trimester and I found this cottage that was for sale. I bought it and I lived there for the rest of my pregnancy."

"I thought that I had lost him but when we i hit my ninth mark he came to my house. I couldn't kill him because he and his friends with him. I fell in love with him but he just broke me."

"Him and his friends beat me and beat me and I just wanted it to be all over. Two days after that I was in labour and I had no one."

"I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. She was so so tiny and prefect I didn't want to let her go but she was stillborn. I held her for two days and after that I buried her in the back garden of the cottage.

"I went to his town and looked for him but he wasn't there and neither where his friends. I spent two years looking for them and when I did I killed them one by one. I beat them then I drained them."

Rebekah was the first to get up and hug her. Blair cried into her shoulder "I'm sorry. I'm sorry" Rebekah whispered into her ear.

Elijah was next to hug her and whisper sweet things into her ear.

"You could have told us."

"I know."

"You didn't have to lose her so suddenly."

Blair looked up into her brothers eyes. Klaus got up off of his seat and brought her into a hug. He kissed her forehead.

"What did you name her?" Rebekah asked and Blair smiled "Rebekah Eleanore Mikaelson."

Blair broke down and each of the siblings swore that no one would ever harm their sister again.

No one.