Chapter 5: Christmas

Casper pov:

Its finally Christmas! I love this year so do the others. I really special gift for Pip to! "Everyone time to open presants!" Yells Ryan. I get a gift form Pip! Its a picture of us in a frame. Goldy opens hers she has a light savor designed for her from Unicorn she's gives Unicorn a little kiss on cheek then brags about it to Tina. Unicorn opens his its from Goldy its a picture of them at the beach in a heart frame. Unicorn hugs her and says he loves it. Tina opens hers its form Ryan its half a heart it Orange. Ryan pulls the other one out of his shirt its blue. Tina hugs him tight for the gift. Ryan opens his from Tina of course it's the new game that came out at the beginning of December. He thanks her with a kiss on the cheek she freaks out when he does we all laugh. Then it was Pips Turn he opens its...

 Then it was Pips Turn he opens its

Its a black kitten with green eyes. He squeals with delight. He picks up the kitten and starts to pet it. He goes over to me with the kitten in his hands and sits in my lap. He keeps on petting the kitten and he looks at me "Thank you!" Pip says with promising eyes.
We all go sit by the fire to relax. Pip sits in my lap again hands the kitten to Goldy and Tina who love the cute little thing. Pip purs quietly so none of the others can hear and falls asleep. Later We all go home. I'm staying the night a Pips. "Why hello Casper." Pips mom says. "Mom look Casper gave a new kitten!" He says. "Thanks you for giving him the kitten Casper." Pips mom says. Np but is it ok it Goldy and Unicorn vist? "Thats not a problem at all." She says. Ok thanks tell us when you see pink Sparkles float in the air!
"Alright." She giggles. 1 hour later. "Boys the pink sparkles are here!" Pips mom says. We race down the stairs and there are Goldy and Unicorn coming out the of pink sparkles. "Where here!" Goldy says. Pips mom stairs at Unicorn in disbelief. Goldy shes her staring. "If you thank that's impossible well I'm a battle Angel!" Says Goldy giggleing. "Oh ok!" Says Pip mom I bit scared. "Don't worry we wont hurt you." Unicorn says. "Yeah why would he hes a superhero!" Says Goldy. "Alright." Shes says. 1 hour Later. We here screams from the living room. Unicorn pops out his wings Goldy transforms into a battle angel I get out my knife. We go down stairs to see Pips dad beating Pips mom. She screams once more before passing out. "Mom!" Pip screams. His dad spins around to an battle Angel, alicorn and me with a knife. I put my knife away not wanting the hurt him. Goldy and Unicorn start giving him a warning not to move. Pips dad starts to run. Goldy shots an arrow with knock out powder on it and doesn't miss. He falls on the ground passed out. Unicorn takes Pips dad to jail wail Goldy takes Pips mom to the Hospital. Goldy had to carry Pips mom and I had to carry Pip because he was really upset of what just happend. Pip texted his sister when we got to meet him at the Hospital." What happend!" She screamed when she got here. Well your mom got beat by your dad Tilla! "Omg wheres mom!" Tilla cried. "She gonna be fine." Goldy said still in her battle Angel form. "O-ok..." Tilla sobed into her jacket. I comforted Pip wail his sobs broke me. I took off his hood and started to pet him. He stopped crying and started to quietly purr. Tilla turned to see that Pip had stopped crying. So she stopped crying. Pip fell asleep later and so did I.