twenty-one

Please Comment and/or Vote for the next chapter

Winning isn't every thing

It's the only thing

Vince Lombardi

Chapter Twenty-One

~Leo ~

"Oh, god... would you look at his ass."

"Yeah, I'm trying to stop."

"Why would you stop? That's the greatest ass I've ever seen. Wouldn't mind seeing more of it,"

"Just because we haven't seen him with any women, doesn't mean he doesn't sneak around with the married ones. I mean, he knows everyone in town."

"Yeah, keep dreaming. No matter how much you wish he's doing that, it doesn't mean he'll be doing it with you."

"Damn..."

I was sitting here listening to the women talking about me while I was sitting next to my Kaily. I kept on shifting in my seat uncomfortably as the women behind us continuing to talk about me. Usually I was unaffected by these ladies, and I use that term lightly, talking about me in a vulgar way, but now having my Kaily back I knew these ladies advances will only drive my sweet, sexy Kaily away from me and that's the last thing I want to happen.

My eyes shot to Kaily to see how she was reacting to the ladies fawning over me, but she was avidly watching our son. I still couldn't get over the fact that I had a son with my mate. The instant I knew that I had a son with my Kaily I just knew this was a sign form the moon goddess telling me to get my act together and win my Kaily back. And that is just what I am going to do.

I watched as my son throw a perfect spiral to one of his team mates, scoring a touchdown. It was awe-inspiring watching how my son looked so at home on the field, i can't believe he's only 6. I watched how LB and my Kaily's eyes sought out each other, like they were reassuring themselves the other was still there, it warmed my heart to see how close they were together. I just wish I was just as close.

I felt my jaw clenching as I saw the other human men stare at my mate. Like they had a right to! No one other than me has the right to look at her that way. Though I couldn't help but agree with all of the men around, my Kaily is beautiful, hot, gorgeous, sexy, and funny. It didn't help that she was wearing a crop top football jersey with a tight tank underneath, and tight lycra short with laces on them. I wiped my mouth discreetly checking for any drool. Her hair was felt free dangling in long curls, I just wanted to run my hands through it, or pull as we both begin to just reach that point of.... ---

"Leo" a soft musical voice spoke to me, snapping me out of my lewd thoughts of my, oh so fuckable mate. My eyes snapped meeting deep blue-green eyes.

My gaze softened as I stared into her eyes she is too good for me I thought to myself. After everything I had done to her, said to her, she still allows me to get to know my son, our son.

I watched as Kaily jump up and down as our son score a touchdown her breast's bouncing up and down catching every man's eye. I glared at them, pulling My Kaily into my arms, while thinking of ways to kill those bastards for looking at my Kaily like that.

I pulled her into my arms relishing in the fact that she was in my arms. I buried my face into her neck breathing in her cherry blossom scent that calmed me down right away.

It only lasted a minute before Kaily pulled away glaring at me.

"Just because I'm letting you get to know my son, our son, does not mean that we will be together. Ever!" She snarled at me, I knew it wasn't the right time, but with her outfit and that hot as fuck angry attitude I was getting a major boner.

Though her words stabbed my heart with an icy knife. Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, karma decides that its pay back time.

please vote and or comment.