*:..。o○ 43 ○o。..:*

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
Birthday
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

Jungkook woke up the next morning, a smile already on his face

Jungkook woke up the next morning, a smile already on his face. Taehyung was wrapped around him as usual, his head buried into the crook of his neck.
Jungkook carefully detached Taehyung without waking him up so that he could go shower. He had just turned off the shower when he heard a cry from the next room.

He quickly wrapped a towel around his waist and burst out of the bathroom to see Taehyung on the floor next to the bed.
"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked going over to him.
"You motherfucking dickhead" Taehyung growled at him "Do I fucking look okay to you?"
Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows, he bent down next to him "what's wrong?"
"You fucking bastard, I just tried to get up and it hurts so much and it's all your fucking fault"

That's when Jungkook understood and couldn't help but laugh.
"Stop laughing!" He cried before muttering to himself "no one told me being a bottom came with so much pain"
Jungkook heard him anyway and it made him laugh more.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Once the laughter finally died down, Jungkook stood up.
"Let me get dressed then I'll help you"
"You better, dickhead"
"Hey don't go blaming me, you wanted this"
"Could've warned me"
Jungkook shrugged and pulled on some jeans and a plain white t-shirt before walking back over to Taehyung and picked him gently off the floor, taking him into the bathroom and sitting him on the toilet.

"I'll run you a bath" he said and started playing about with the taps in order to get the right temperature. Once he was happy and it was bubbly enough he went back over to Taehyung.
"I can get in the bath myself" he insisted, standing up with a wince and waddling over to the bathtub and unstably climbing in.
"Now you just relax" Jungkook told him and brought a small wooden stool over to the bath. Taehyung laid back, his eyes closed.

Jungkook poured some shampoo on his hands, smelling the sweet scent of it before starting to massage Taehyung's head, washing the strands.
"I should be doing this for you, it's your birthday after all" Taehyung whispered.
"You deserve this more than I do, don't worry"

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

After Taehyung's bath Jungkook helped him get dressed under much protest from Taehyung who tried to insist he could do it himself but Jungkook was having none of it.

"Let's go to breakfast, my dad will be expecting us by now" Taehyung said and went to stand up but Jungkook stood in front of him.
"Let me give you a piggyback"
"No, that'll look weird"
"No it won't come on"

Taehyung thought about it for a moment. On one hand he didn't want to seem useless but on the other his lower back hurt like a bitch.
"Fine, but this is the last time you help me today, got it?"
Jungkook nodded and hoisted him up into a piggyback and carried him to the dining room.

Their parents looked at them weirdly when they walked in with Taehyung still on Jungkook's back. Jungkook put Taehyung down next to his seat and went and sat on his own.
"Any reason for that?" Jung-Eun asked and Taehyung just laughed "we just wanted to have some fun"

"Jungkook" Soohyun began as they ate "now that the hockey season is done I'm guessing you're looking into some online classes so you can get your diploma"
"You see mum, I need to focus on hockey the now so I can get a more permanent place on the team"
"No, I won't hear it Jungkook. You're not living your life without never properly finishing high school, just a little bit of study a night and Taehyung seems smart, he'll help you, won't you Taehyung"

Taehyung nodded and Jungkook glared at him. Jungkook had never been an academic much preferring creative subjects or sports. It wasn't that he wasn't good at the academic subjects, he just didn't have an interest in any of them. The only subject he could fully say he was bad at was English, where he managed to get a record breaking score of 3 out of 100. He just hoped that that wasn't a part of his course.
"Okay mum" he sighed.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

The rest of breakfast went smoothly and then after they decided to open presents.
"So, this is from me and your father" Soohyun said handing him a small neatly wrapped box.
Jungkook opened it and saw a paid of car keys sitting amongst the tissue paper.
"You got me a car?" He asked, trying not to tear up, his parents smiled and nodded. Jungkook got up and hugged them tightly "thank you so much"
"It's parked in the garage, you can look at it later"

Taehyung had gotten him a computer to replace the one that had been stolen from him and obviously Jungkook was vert grateful. He and Taehyung began to head back up to his room but a hand caught his wrist keeping him back.
"Can I speak to you for a minute?" Il sung asked and Jungkook nodded gesturing for Taehyung to keep going.

"Look, son. I don't know you well enough to have gotten you a gift that you would've liked. I could've asked Taehyung but he's quite useless when it comes to these things so I just want to let you know. Anything you want, ask me and I'll get you it, anytime, however many times. No matter what it is. You want your own island? You got it. You hear me?"
"Sir, don't you think that's a bit...much?" Jungkook replied nervously.

Il sung shook his head "the one thing I have too much of in my life is money. I don't have enough generosity whereas you and your parents have it in bucketloads. You're now apart of my family and that comes with certain privileges so anything you want come to me"
"I can't thank you enough for this sir"
"There's no need to thank me" Il sung smiled "now I must go, Taemin will be needing fed soon"

Il sung walked out of the room and Jungkook sat there for a second trying to process what happened. Anything he wanted? He couldn't even think of something he wanted that much. He pushed it out of his mind and went back upstairs to Taehyung's room.

He stopped outside the door next to Taehyung's. He was curious as to what kind of work was getting done on the spare bedroom. He clicked open the door quietly and peeked in. It looked exactly the same as it had the first time he'd ever stayed here. There wasn't even any signs of work being done. Why couldn't have his parents just stayed there?

He walked into Taehyung's and saw him lounging on the bed, reading a book.
"Tae, what work is getting done next door?"
"No work"
"But you sai-"
"I know what I said" Taehyung interrupted, looking up from his book "it was so they wouldn't hear anything"
"Hear anything?"
"From last night"

Jungkook's face went red as he realised what Taehyung meant.
Taehyung chuckled "aw, have I made you flustered?"
"Oh shut up, how did you even think of that anyway?"
"It was Jimin's idea"
"Of course it was. Why of all people did yo decide to go to him for advice?" Jungkook asked, he knew Jimin could be dirty minded but he also seemed like the innocent type.
"I've heard enough about his 'sexual escapades', as he likes to call them, with Yoongi to consider him an expert"

"You two have a strange relationship"
"I know, we are soulmates though so it is to be expected"
"Soulmates? Jimin's made you crazy"
"No I'm just truthful, we share one mind"
Jungkook just chuckled and shook his head.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

School starts tomorrow (please kill me)
I'm so glad I've only got one more year but yeah pray for me 🤞🙇‍♀️