Part 10

Jimin slowly opened his eyes, squinting from the sunlight streaming into the room through the window. He stretched his body and sunk deeper into the soft pillows. He fully opened his eyes and got up into a sitting position, a yawn escaping his lips. He immediately moved towards the edge of the huge bed and got out. He walked towards the door and pushed it but it wouldn't budge. He still tried to push it open, brows furrowed in confusion, when he suddenly remembered how Jungkook opened the door in the hospital. He lowered his gaze down to the knob and quickly pressed on it before pulling. A squeal emanated from him when the door opened to reveal the hallway. He quickly ran out and spotted the next door beside his, remembering what Jungkook told him last night. He couldn't wait to see him again. He walked to the door.

"Hello" He knock, his knuckles hidden under the sleeves. "Hel..." the door suddenly opened when he was about to knock again. Standing there in the same dress he saw her wearing was the first woman he saw with Jungkook last night.

"Good morning Jimin." She smiled.

"Good morning." Jimin replied with a smile. "Kookie said I should come to you and you will take me to him." She furrowed her brows in confusion.

"Who is Kookie?" She asked.

"Jungkook" Jimin replied. She immediately smiled.

"That's nice. Jungkook is gone to work." She replied and Jimin's smile turned to a look of curiosity.

"Work for what? Where? " She stared back at him with confusion, unable to comprehend his question.

"He takes care of sick people at the hospital." She replied.

"Jungkook can heal?" Jimin lifted his brow in surprise. The woman couldn't help but smile at his cuteness even though she found his questions very clueless.

"How old are you Jimin?" She asked. Jimin's face suddenly lit up after the question.

         "I've lived for 4954 full moons." He smiled widely. The woman's expression was now a mix of confusion and worry obviously confused about the question but also worried that there might be something wrong with him. She really hoped when Jungkook said he was his patient it didn't mean a patient with mental problem because she was growing fond of him.

"Ok." She decided to end the conversation. "I will take you down for breakfast Ok?"

"What will we be breaking fast?" Jimin looked at her with curiosity. Now she was fully convinced he had a mental problem but she smiled none the less because he was such a cute person.

"For food. What do you like?" Jimin moved back to give her way as she walked out the room and closed the door behind her.

"Well... I like fruits." Jimin smiled.

"Let's get you some fruits then." They began to walk through the hallway and walked down the stairs. They suddenly walked into a room and he looked around in amazement. "Come on" Jimin's head turned to the source of the voice and saw her standing in front of a white rectangular thing. He was so amazed by the things in the room he doesn't remember when she walked to that spot. He began to walk toward her and she placed her hand on something that seemed like a handle and immediately opened a door. Jimin saw the breeze that came out of the thing and quickly increased his pace. He stood beside her and looked inside. Different colored things lying there in the cold but then he suddenly spotted fruits below them.

"Why did you put the fruits here?" He asked, still staring inside.

"To keep them fresh" She replied.

"Why didn't you leave them on the tree, they will stay fresh there." Jimin lifted his gaze from the fridge to look at her. She smiled at him and picked an apple from the fridge handing it to him.

"The tree is very far from here." She walked towards the counter and picked up a bowl.

"It's so cold." Jimin giggled, holding the apple with both hands as he walked in her direction, taking a seat on the stool beside her. "What are you doing?" Jimin watched as she began cutting another type of fruit he hasn't seen before. "What is that?" He continued.

"Well it's a tomato and I am making food." She replied.

"You are making food?" He asked, staring down at the tomato with curiosity.

"Yes. I will add different thing and put it in a bowl then place it on top of a fire for some time. Them you get food." Jimin listen with interest. "You can help me if you want." She gave him a quick glance.

"Ok." Jimin smiled, placing the apple down on the table.

          "You found him?" Dr. chul asked, eyes lighting up.

"Yes." Jungkook got up from his seat and walked around the desk to lean against the examination table, with Dr. Chul following his every movement.

"Where did you find him?" He felt relief wash over him. He had been worried the whole night thinking about the fact that he didn't take good care of his patient and especially when he was in that state.

"He was walking down the streets last night." Jungkook replied.

"I should go and see him right now." Dr. Chul turned towards the door.

"He's not there." Jungkook straightened his posture. Dr. chul stopped in his tracks and turned to him with furrowed brows. "I took him to my house last night." He continued, still staring at him.

"Why?" Dr. Chul walked back to the spot he left.

"He didn't want to come back to the hospital. So that was the only thing I could do." Jungkook crossed his hands.

"You know his still my patient right?" Jungkook noticed the slight trace of anger in his eyes.

"Yes, but If I bring him back against his will he won't want to talk to anyone." Jungkook lowered his hand to his side. "I'm able to talk to hi..."

"He's still under my name. I am responsible for anything that happens to him." Dr. Chul interrupted.

"I know but what can I do?" Jungkook asked. They maintained eye contact for a while and Jungkook could now see the anger in his eyes.

"I will go and visit him tomorrow and try to talk to him." He said and immediately turned around to the door and got out of the office, closing the door behind him. For some reason, Jungkook didn't want him to talk to Jimin.