5 Times Peter Confused Everyone with Gen Z Culture + 1

1.
Sam marched up the stairs and flopped down on the couch. "Something wrong?" Natasha spoke up from her spot at the kitchen table. "Steve and Tony are butting heads again about some defense strategy that we're probably never going use. We all just wing it anyway. Rhodey and I tried to knock some sense into them, but they're still yelling down in the lab. Well, not really yelling, more like an incredibly loud, stubborn, and childish conversation." She smirked, "At least things are back to normal."

"Now, my wing won't even get repaired today. I was hoping they would be more mature after all that." "Right?" Pepper agreed as she went to grab something from the box on the coffee table. They all sat around ranting about their teammate's stupid tendencies, but as they went on, they found it hard to stay mad and each vice was said in an endearing way.

Peter walked in from school just as Steve and Tony emerged from their spot, looking like they found a resolution. "Did you guys finally grow up and use your words?" Pepper asked in a voice you would use on a child.

"Did something happen while I was gone? Was it a mission? Wait, you guys aren't suited and there wasn't anything on the news. Did you guys fight each other again? Come on, spill the tea."

"What?"

"Oops, was I off? It kinda seemed like you guys had gotten into a fight before this. No offense."

"They got into an argument about fighting strategies, but it's all resolved now. Why would you want us to spill our drinks?" Pepper flashed a puzzled expression.

"Your drink?" Peter repeated "Oh, the tea. It's just expression. You know like share the gossip. I forget how old you guys are sometimes."

"What was that?" Steve piped in. "I think I'm doing pretty well for nearly one hundred." He lunged at Peter and threw him into a cushy chair. "I think you need tp learn some respect young man." His voice was only mockingly serious as he started tickling Peter's sides.

"I actually agree with Capsicle this time 'young man'" Tony joined in.

Soon there was an all out tickle war between everyone, every man for themselves.

2.
"Were you even trying?" Bucky sneered as Peter swung another punch at him and missed. "I must've been really sick or something if this string bean knocked me down at the airport."

"Now that we aren't enemies, I'd feel too bad hurting you. Can't let the geezer break his hip, right?" Peter flipped over him and pushed Bucky down onto the mat. "Good thing Ant Man had your back because I can beat you without the webs."

Bucky smiled, "Really? I think you made one big mistake." Peter looked down in confusion. "Being a cocky son of a bitch." Peter and Bucky both laughed as he stood up and threw him into a soft part of the padding.

Peter curled up and teased, "You wouldn't hurt a poor defenseless teenager, would you? That's just horrifying."

"Who are the theatrics for? You might get away with this silliness on your phone, but you aren't fooling me" Bucky quipped back in a goodnatured tone. He backed off to show that he wasn't going to attack again and grabbed a water bottle.

Peter hopped up, "I'll have you know, the FBI agent who watches me through my phone loves my dramatic ass. It's a great show." He added in a little pout for good reason.

"Did you say someone is spying on you?" Bucky immediately perked up at that. "No-" Bruce, who had just passed by the door, ran in "Peter, someone is spying on you through the phone? That isn't good. If they can hack Stark tech, they can hack all of our phones and some of us have important information on there. Do you know who it was? Have you made any enemies recently? Do you have some stupid password or something? We should get Tony. Bring your phone."