ten

holy shit i just changed the ending of this book now im pretty sure y'all will hate me. oops.

also ill be releasing a stray kids and a blackpink fanfic soon so gimme a follow if you dont wanna miss it hehe :D *end of self promotion*

***

November, 3rd.

"Okay, I gotta go, my Dad is here I need to open the door for him-", Taejeon whispered to Lili on the phone before he put it away, ended the call and got up from the small bed he was put in. He only got a guest room, not even his own room. This didn't feel like home, it never did and not even his mother felt like home anymore. Since she was with this guy, she wasn't the same and Taejeon hated it, he seriously hated it so much. Going here was just to get Jungkook to think about whether he wants to stay with Taehyung and his toxic boyfriend or leave the love of his life for his son.
Well, it didn't go this way. It took him around 5 hours until he texted his father, begging to pick him up from here.

The kid quietly rushed downstairs and opened the door as quiet as he could. Right in front of it was his Dad, smiling sadly when he saw his son with stained tears on his puffy cheeks. "Dad", Taejeon let out, falling in his arms. Taehyung just stepped back.
"Why did you bring him?", the boy asked in a small voice. "Jimin is gone for now", Kook explained with a weak smile. "Let's go. Where's your mother?"

"U-upstairs", Taejeon hummed.
"Does she know I'm picking you up?"

"N-no, b-but I'll send her a text", Taejeon hurried to say but it was too late already. Jungkook got it, something was obviously wrong, very wrong. "I'm not taking you away from her without you saying goodbye to your own mother."
Taejeon shook his head, "Dad let's just go. Mom is, she's b-busy.."

"Busy with what? It's in the middle of the night-"
Taehyung coughed slightly, "Jungkook she's got a boyfriend. Probably with him, don't you think?" The kid nodded to that. "Exactly."

Jungkook gulped dryly. He remembered how Lyza talked about this guy, he remembered how sad she looked whenever they mentioned this guy. "Taejeon, is your Mom okay?", he asked quietly. The kid didn't answer. "Dad, let's go."

But Jungkook didn't move the slightest bit. "I'm not leaving without knowing she's okay."

Taehyung sighed heavily, "Jungkook, let's go. That's none of your business."
"Maybe it's not but maybe it should be!", Jungkook groaned and then walked past them, quietly getting upstairs.

He heard crying, just silent sobs at first but with every time he heard skin slapping against skin and a deep moan, the cries got louder. And with every sob, there were whimpers swinging alone with groans in pain.

"Please, p-please stop-"

Jungkook bit his lips, his heart sinking down his knees when he kept listening. "Dad", Taejeon rushed after him. "Dad this is wrong, stop listening to her having.. This."

"How can you want me to leave while she's being abused?", Jungkook asked with so much reproach in his eyes that Taejeon felt his heart stop for a beat.

The 25 year old stopped talking to Taejeon and just opened the door, not thinking about what he was doing, what this might cause.
At first there was silence once he entered the room, followed by the guy getting up from the bed and pulling his zipper up. He hadn't even undressed, the only one naked was Lyza.
Like some whore he just used for his own pleasure. "Lyzzie-", Jungkook let out. He didn't get any further because not even 20 seconds after he opened the door, he got a fist right onto his nose. Jungkook stumbled back, hitting his head on the wall as he sunk down to the floor.