Chapter 5

Meg POV

I pushed the latch leading into the treehouse and climbed inside.

"Oh....my.....gosh.." I gasped as I stepped inside. You would expect by the condition of the outside of the treehouse that it would be run down inside, but it wasn't. It was the cutest treehouse I have ever seen. I looked around at the beat decorations Pan had put out. There was a small replica of Big Ben in London. There were scented candles scattered around on the small tables in the treehouse that made it smell like pine trees and candy. There was a small counter with a little metal sink and small cups and bowls laying around on it. I looked to the corner and saw 2 hammocks, one on the top, and one on the bottom. Beside the hammocks were 2 small dressers. The treehouse was very neat considering a 16 year old boy was living here.

"Like it?" Pan chuckled when he saw my shocked impression.

"Uhh....yea!" I exclaimed.

"Good. Cause this is were we live!" Pan said.

"We?" I questioned.

"Yea.....there are two hammocks." Pan smirked. He looked pleased that there were two hammocks in the treehouse.

I pushed him playfully on the shoulder and he pushed me back.

"Go ahead. I will give you first pick on the hammocks." Pan gestured towards the hammocks in the corner.

I walked over and sat on the bottom, bigger hammock.

"Oh I see how it is. Make me climb." Pan laughed in his adorable British accent.

"Hey you are the one that offered me first pick." I laughed back.

Pan climbed on a small step stool by my new hammock and climbed into the top one.

"Pan?" I asked.

"Yea love?" He poked his head over the side of the hammock and he smiled when he saw me cuddled in the hammock.

"What time is it? I am tired." I rubbed my eyes and smiled at his handsome face looking at me.

"There is no time here!" He cheered. "It's Neverland where kids come to never grow up!"

I giggled. "Whatever you say dreamer. In going to sleep."

"Alrighty. Goodnight love!" Pan smiled and pulled his head back over the side. I frowned. I liked it when he was looking at me in the way of.......love.

As I was thinking about Pan, I found myself drifting asleep.

---•---

I was awoken by a sudden pressure on my chest. I felt lips on my neck and I gasped.

"Hey babe." That kid I met at the campground, William I think, was licking and kissing up and down my neck.

"Get off of me freak!" I cried. "Pan! Pan help!"

"Don't worry about Pan. He got him locked up." William said between kisses. He moved up to my jaw line and I moaned.

"I know you like it babe so stop denying it." He mocked.

"Get off me!" I screamed and tried to pushed him off my chest. I just now noticed that he was straddling me and wasn't giving up so easily.

William moved his lips to my cheek.

"PAN!" I screamed!

I was cut off by William placing his lips on mine. He dug his tongue on my lip trying to get passed them. I closed them tighter and kicked. I made contact with his gut and he groaned, taking his lips off of mine. I then seized the chance and rolled off the hammock. I opened the latched and climbed down the ladder panting. I jumped the last 4 planks and ran towards the campground. If William was right and they do have Pan locked up, it would be in the campground.

But why? I asked myself. Why would they lock Pan up?

I ran faster through the forest and towards the campground. As I saw the fire-light come into view, I stopped and hide behind a bush. I could see into the campground. Some of the lost boys were standing around something and laughing.

"We actually got the amazing unstoppable Peter Pan." One of the lost boys spit towards the middle of the huddle.

"What have you done to Meg?" I heard Pans fearful voice say.

"William is taking good care of her." The same lost boy said. I looked at him. He had blond matted hair and was really tall.

"So help me Felix when I get out of here I will get every one of y'all back for this." Pan growled.

All of a sudden, a saw a bright flash and I had to shield my eyes. Dust flew everywhere. I waited for a minute or two before I looked into the campground. Pan was standing up in the middle of a pile of passed out lost boys. He looked in my direction.

"You can come out Meg. It's ok."

I ran into the open area and embraced Pan in a hug.

"It was horrible." I felt tears coming to my eyes.

"What?" Pan leaned back and looked at me. "What did they do?"

"William........kissed me," I paused. "a lot." I cried. The tears streamed down my face and I looked at Pan.

I saw anger in his eyes and he grabbed my hand. We stormed into the forest and we didn't stop or even slow down until we were in the treehouse face to face with William.