The Pack's Elementals (Vikklan)

(So I thought about more books I wanted to do and I'm still doing more original stuff and have a few books in the works (Sorry I haven't Uploaded here lately... Or at all.) But this is the first chapter on one that's in the works. I'm not sure if I want to upload a chapter as I write it as of yet but I'm definitely thinking about when I should upload chapters or do it in bulks, I don't know yet let me know what you think. This is one focusing on The Pack so going back to the old days of their YouTube career)

Lachlan's POV

Walking in the front door of home, I was a little excited to see what I had in store for me. I checked my phone to see that Vik woke up to a package on his door, Poofless and Merome also woke up to a new game in their mailbox, told not to open it until all six of the Pack members were in attendance. It was odd for someone to ask for all of us specifically. Especially now since we all haven't recorded together as a group under the Pack name for a couple of years now I think.

Mitch: "Lachlan you have a package apparently, I've put it in your room."

Lachlan: "Cool I already know what it is."

Mitch: "Oh really, it was only a small box with a letter attached to it."

Lachlan: "All good mate, thanks for putting it on my desk."

As I put my phone on the desk, took a seat and booted up my pc. Getting ready by opening the package and checking out the note that was brought along with it.

Lachlan: "Lachlan, We are a small scale developer who has just finished working on the Beta for our new game, with the title being a work in progress so just call it Gauntlet or something. We have been fans of the YouTube group the Pack, for a couple of years, and we would love to have the whole group involved in a review of our product. We hope you boys are interested and if you have any questions, do be afraid to email us at yada yada alright I'm good."

As I loaded up Discord, seeing Vik and Preston already in there, it felt funny when I joined, hearing the two of them having a casual chat was refreshing and it reminded me of the good old times, when we use to talk all the time about the most random shit.

Vik: "Hey Lachlan, I see you there."

Lachlan: "You don't see anything..."

Preston: "Hi Lachlan, How are you dude?"

Lachlan: "You know what, I'm doing really well. I'm actually kind of excited for this new game."

Vik: "Oh it finally arrived?"

Lachlan: "Yeah, I'm excited to check it out. I mean, I haven't seen or heard anything of it yet but I get to play with you guys again. It's been a while, we should try and catch up more often."

Preston: "I know Merome has been busy lately, but they are keen, they should be in here in about an hour. Rob shouldn't be too long either. He's actually down here, he just went with Landon to get some food for us cos he got hungry."

Vik: "Naw you two are adorable."

Preston: "He is isn't he. I love the man way too much."

Lachlan: "It would explain why you've been friends for years now. You two are practically brothers."

Vik: "Well Lachlan you would know."

Preston: "Lachlan would know what?"

Lachlan: "Nothing, ignore that. Vik, shut up."

Vik: "I'm just pointing out the obvious."

Lachlan: "Almost like a certain guy I know. Let me think, Tall, Handsome... Rhymes with..."