chapter forty-four

"It's prom baby!" Kylie says running up to me and picking me up

"Prom isn't till tomorrow," I told her.

"Who gives a damn! I'm so fucking happy." She places kisses all over my face. I swear her kisses are more sloppy than Journey's.

"May you give me a reason as to why you're kissing my girlfriend's face which also belongs to me because I'm the only one that should be kissing it." Jax walks up to Kylie's locker with Dylan and Kian.

"Her face was mine before it was yours buddy back the fuck up and get in line." Kylie sasses. Jax puts his hands up in surrender.

"So what time are we doing our little photo shoot before prom?" Kyle asks.

"5:00 and you can't be late because Levi will chop your head off." I tell them and they all nod.

"We're getting our nails done tonight right?" Kylie asks.

"Duh." I rolled my eyes playfully causing her to glare at me.

~

"What color are you doing?" I asked Kylie while she was looking at the rack where all the nail polishes were displayed.

"Well, my dress is pink so something pink." She picks out a light pink color.

"I can't believe you and Kian are officially dating." I smiled at the thought of them being together.

Kylie and Kian have been together for at least 2 months now and they're cute. Obviously not cuter than Jax and I. Kian likes to tease and bother Kylie a lot but that's just how he shows his affection.

Kylie gets annoyed but we all know deep down she's turned on by it.

"He's the best." She blushes.

"Haha! You're blushing." I poked her cheeks and she slaps my hand.

"Stop before I injure you." Kylie gives me a pointed look and I put my hands up in surrender.

We both get our nails done (A/N: will be shown later) and go get dinner at IHOP.

I'm not really a huge fan of pancakes. I didn't hate it but I also didn't love it I just came here for the turkey dinner they served. That and Kylie offered to pay so why not.

We spent the rest of the day watching movies, eating, and deciding on which hairstyle for tomorrow.

~

"I can't do it." Kylie groans and drops a piece of her hair. She's been curling her hair for the last thirty minutes. She hasn't even done one-third of her hair yet.

"Here let me." I grabbed the iron from her and started curling her hair.

"You're the best." She gives me a big smile.