049

Gear up

Hoseok's head snaps up in surprise when an alert rings on his screen, his butt hitting the floor as he falls off his chair

"Ouch." He mutters slowly getting up, an arm raised on the desk for support. "I guess I dozed off for a bit." He says running his hands through his hair.

As his hand clicks on the mouse to see the alert, his eyes widen in surprise. "What's this?" He wonders zooming in on the little dots in his screen, his lips curling into a smirk as realization dawns on him. "Atta girl." He says minimizing the screen, picking up his jacket as he rushes over to Jin.

"Jin hyung!" Hoseok shouts as soon as he spots him, the ladder looking at him surprised. "I found them!"

It takes Seokjin a few seconds to the process the agent's words, his brows drawing closer together as he lets out a confused, "what?"

"We found them hyung!" Hoseok says smiling brightly at the doctor. "I don't know how but somehow we got a signal."

Jin rubs his hand on his chin as he returns the smile, still shocked by the sudden news. "That's good news. That's amazing Hob-ah!"

"Come." Hoseok says putting a hand on his shoulder. "There's a lot we need to do and not much time."

"Do we have a plan?" Jin asks as he follows the agent.

"It's already in the process but we need some expert help before we can proceed."

"Expert help?" Seokjin questions.

"Yes. If we want to succeed in our plan, we need all the help we can get." Hoseok says stopping at a door that Seokjin knows all too well.

Seconds after knocking, a squinting Yoongi comes to the door, an arm resting on the door as he looks at the pair.

"Yes?"

"Yoongi hyung," Hoseok greets offering a small smile, "I know it's sudden but we could really use your help."

The pair grows nervous as the cat hybrids stares at them, fearing that he might not be up for it, but much to their surprise, Yoongi nods and opens the door wide.

"Come on in." He says motioning to the room with his hand.

Once they are situated, Yoongi speaks up again. "What did you need help with?"

"We found the detectives." Hoseok states not wanting to beat around the bush, every second precious to them.

Yoongi's eyes slightly widen for a brief second before they soften, giving the agent a nod to continue.