Self Proclaimed Judge And Jury

^^^Dedicated to Drew. You make my heart happy. =) I miss you, so come back on soon. <3

Also to @xxxdarkrosexxx for that kickass banner on the side! Thank so much! =D

Christy’s POV

The flames were consuming me. Melting me from the inside out; thawing my heart that had been so cold and shattered, and melding it back together again.

His lips on mine were my cure.  His breath mingling with mine was my life support. His heart beating out of control, yet perfectly in rhythm with mine, was my confirmation of life.

I felt whole again for the first time in weeks.

Running my fingers through his silky hair, I memorized the texture and noted that it was slightly shaggier than the last time I’d had my fingers entangled within it.

Dragging my hands forward, I traced my fingertips across his cheekbones, savoring the smooth texture of his skin. Mesmerized by the coarse stubble that started just below them and covered his cheeks and chin.

Every touch set off new sparks within me, making my whole body vibrate with need. Wanting him was consuming me.

His hands were gripping my hips, pulling me closer so I could feel just how much he wanted me as well.

All logical thoughts I may have been capable of producing fizzled out and died a quick painless death.

Need kicked in and everything else faded away.

Grinding against him, I couldn’t stop the moan that escaped and vibrated against our still attached lips. I felt his fingers flex spasmodically as he groaned deep in his throat.

Reaching down I grabbed at the bottom of his shirt, fully intending on getting rid of all barriers that were blocking his skin from my touch.

Suddenly his hands were gone from my hips and closing over mine, restricting me from ripping his shirt over his head. And then his lips were gone from mine, causing me to gasp in surprise while feeling a crushing blow of disappointment and rejection.

Leaning his forehead against mine, I could feel his choppy breaths blow over my face, giving me some satisfaction that he may have pulled away but he was clearly affected by what had just happened.

Opening my eyes I watched as he took a few deep breaths before opening his breathtakingly blue eyes and staring directly into mine.

“We need to talk,” he rasped out, searching my eyes for a reaction.