Ripper Stefan

Don't worry, I hate myself too for not uploading soon. I mean, come on, I waited to the end of summer to upload. so please forgive me. cause I don't think I could even forgive myself either, especially because I'm about to go off to college and honesty don't even know when ill post sooo. I tried to make this a little long. also, I really love this song. I think it should be renamed the Katherine Pierce song XD.

BUT I LOVE YOU GUYS

•Mystic Falls, Present Day•

I refused leave the bedroom or talk to anyone after telling Katherine the truth. Even when Klaus came into the bedroom and pulled out Katherine out of the room, I didn't even say a word and just let him take her. I was bored out of my mind, and I just wished I have never had come back to this awful town, especially since I can't leave this apartment.

But the worst part of all of this was when Klaus left to go do the ritual and left me alone with Katherine. And oh my god, I wonder how the hell I was about to stand being with her for so long because let me tell you, she is the worst person ever to be with. When Klaus did not come back after a hour, she started pacing back and forth around the small apartment, complaining.

"He could have at lease left more blood bags before leaving!" "There isn't even cable TV! Who does he think I am!" "We're out of alcohol!"  And many more complaints. I was at point where I thought I was going to kill myself to get out of this suffering. Especially since we were stuck in the room for two days.

Two days! Two fucking days! Locked in a room with Katherine!

To think, being locked in the tomb for 175 years was easy, but two days with Katherine was pure hell. I went insane, especially since I refused to say anything to her.

But then a miracle happened! Someone finally came into the room! Although it wasn't Klaus, for it was Stefan who entered the room, anything was better than being with Katherine alone any longer.

When Stefan entered the room, Katherine was sitting on the bed, very antsy while I was on the couch, trying to enjoy the little distance between us. "Hello, Katherine." Stefan announced as he came through the door. Then he looked over at me and nodded towards me, "Juliana". I just held a peace sign towards him because I really didn't have anything to say, but I was ready to leave.

"Two days, I've been waiting." Katherine responded while getting up from the bed. "I'm suppose to be free of Klaus' compulsion by now. He's supposed to be dead."

I rolled my eyes, "Like your suppose to be dead too." I mumbled to myself but I guess I was loud enough because she turn towards me and glared at me but I ignored it.

Stefan walked towards Katherine, "We ran into complications."

"Complications?" Katherine replied annoyed.

"Doesn't really matter. I just need to find him. Do you have any idea where he might be?" Stefan asked, but as soon as he was finished asking his question, I heard someone else at the front door. Klaus... and Elijah? I quickly jumped up from the couch while Katherine sped Stefan to the other side of the room and pinned him to the wall.

"Klaus, you're back." I announced.

Katherine pulled Stefan off the wall and held onto him before pushing him towards the two original brothers, "Look who decided to come for a visit."

"You just keeping popping up, don't you?" Klaus asked while Elijah closed the front door.

Stefan gulped before continuing, "I need your help..." He paused before walking towards the brothers, "For my brother."