𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐱 𝐒𝐚𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Requested by @TodoDeku435

Title: Depression

"(Y/n)! Hurry up, I'm late for work already!" My mom yelled from outside. I sighed as I quickly ran a brush through my wet hair and grabbed my backpack.

In the car we didn't speak. We never did unless my mother was telling me to try harder.

"Your hair looks horrible." She muttered, driving away after dropping me off. I just sighed and made my way to the building.

"Hey look! It's the Grunge!" Some idiot yelled from behind me and even pulled my hair. For the rest of the day that's all I got. Insults, comments, and even a few shoves.

At lunch, I was ready to break down in my boyfriend's arms, but I couldn't find him. Then, I did. He was hiding in the library with my best friend. They whispered to each other as they held hands and grinned. I cleared my throat and they glanced at me.

"Uh, I'm breaking up with you?" He said slowly, glancing at my friend. She purses her lips and sighed.

"He's been cheating on you. With me. And honestly I don't wanna be your friend anymore because you don't tell me anything. Ever. So, if you want to suffer, do it alone. Because we're done." She glared at the floor and shoved past me, my ex scurrying after her.

I didn't go to next period. I sat in the bathroom wondering where my life went wrong for the next two hours.

After getting home and doing my homework, I sat on my bed and sniffed. I wasn't going to cry. No. Then, I got a call.

"Hey, Mikey," I quietly sniffed and wiped my eyes, "what's up?" There was silence for a second then he greeted me back.

"I was wondering if you wanted to come down here and hang? I, uh, have to talk to you." He suddenly sounded nervous.

"Yeah. I'll be there in ten." I hung up and grabbed my keys. I didn't bother telling my mom where I was going or when I was coming back because I knew she didn't care. She never did.

As soon as I got to the lair, Mikey had me by the hand and was dragging me to his room. He practically threw me on his bed and shut the door and locked it, pacing in front of me.

"What's wrong?" I asked him gently and he froze, balling hands into fists.

"I could ask you the same thing." He said, raising his eyebrows. I gulped.

"What do you mean?" I played dumb. He growled and stomped towards me.

"You were crying before I called you and I wanna know why. Don't you dare play dumb either or I'll tell Leo and Raph about your mom." He threatened. It was my turn to clench my fists.

"Why? Why do you care? Why can't you be clueless like everyone else? Why do you have to be the one to ask me what's wrong?" I sobbed suddenly. It felt good to cry. I barely noticed Mikey putting his arms around me.

"It's because I like you. I really like you, (y/n)." He gave me a small side grin and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Why?" He scrunched up his face.

"If I were to name what I liked about you we'd be here for a while." I giggled and hugged him.

"I like you too, Mikey." We smiled at each other.

"And don't worry, I won't tell the others about your mom as long as you tell me what's going on. Otherwise I'm gonna have Casey watching you. At school too." I shook my head.

"Good. Whatever it is, we'll get through it... together." 

++++++++++

Request!