32

"Harry!" Eleanor rushed into Mcgonagalls office where several pairs of eyes looked to her approaching form, she was in destress, panic rose within her as one does when they find out their nephew was missing only to have defeated the monster to sav...

"Harry!" Eleanor rushed into Mcgonagalls office where several pairs of eyes looked to her approaching form, she was in destress, panic rose within her as one does when they find out their nephew was missing only to have defeated the monster to save the a missing girl.

Harry who seemed very ashamed of what he had done. Dripping with gunk as known to him as blood. He looked to her as she strutted over to him, he was expecting an ear pull though he could never see this woman doing so, the worst shes done was give him the silent treatment. Instead she embraced him, her clothes getting ruined from the goo on his clothes. She didn't care, if anything she held him tighter.

Dumbledores clearing of the throat had broken the silence, he beamed to the two of them, "I believe you must be informed the heroic act Harry has done for the Weasley family," he pointed to mr and mrs Weasley who held Ginny gratefully with Ron being near as well. "As well as saving Hogwarts."

"Harry," Eleanor spoke, Harry looked up to her, "You are the most stubborn boy I've ever known," to this he looked down ashamed, he knew he disappointed her. Even after the many promises of him staying out of trouble. "And I'm so proud of you."

Everyone paused, even Harry. "What? You're not upset?"

"Well, no... not really." She said beginning to think about it. "Because I know your father would have done the same thing." She said smiling down to him. To this he grinned up to his aunt. "You have more courage in the prick of your finger than five people can possess in their entire body."

"Thank you Aun— Professor." The boy shook his head correcting himself. "Thank you Professor Adler."

She smiled and winked to him before bring him into another hug. This time it was more sincere, maybe because Harry had reminded himself that he wasnt alone after all or maybe because Eleanor had thought that same thing.

"Isn't it dangerous for you to be here?" Molly Weasley had asked once they were alone. Or at least when Molly had followed the young Professor out the door of Mcgonagalls office.

Eleanor turned around to her question, she didn't say anything for a moment, to Eleanor, She was almost a stranger. "Its dangerous for everyone here, mrs Weasley." Eleanor stated, "Especially for Harry, and that's why I'm here."

Molly nodded her head, "I understand." She said before two figures appeared from the corner of Eleanors eyes.

"And what is it that you understand?" Asked Lucius Malfoy and next to him was a house elf that shook of nervous fear.

Molly Weasley looked to the man that stood with a sculpted gazed fixed between the two of them.

Immediately this woman who has only gotten to know Eleanor for a few moments had shielded the young woman by stepping in front of her, "Isn't it rude to intrude on a womans conversation Malfoy?"

A grin small grin appeared on his face, and started to approach their direction, "Of course how rude of me. Eleanor Adler, Pleasant suprise to see you here."

"Well I work here." She said with her arms crossed.

"Yes, right." He said back to her then eyed her professional uniform that had gunk on it.

He gave her a disgusted look and retreated a few steps from her as if she smelled of skunk.

"Molly, you ready to go—" Arthur Weasley had come out from the office, his head turned to where Molly and the Professor were looking. "Malfoy." He stated staring at the man hardly.

Lucius's face became bitter at his presence, "Weasley."

"What are you doing here?" He asks

"Nothing of your concern." Lucius replies slowly before his gaze shifted over to Eleanor. He gave Eleanor a small nod before he walked away with his elf following behind. 

"Thank you." She says to mrs Weasley After she made sure Lucius was gone.

"Us ladies need to have eachothers back." Said Molly with a supportive tone to Eleanor, she pat her shoulder that wasn't covered in substance."Take care, dear."

As weeks went by everything went back to normal, or at least close to normal as it could get. The students and ms Norris were unpetrified, Eleanor has never seen Harry and Ron so happy. Hermione had embraced them in a hug. Hagrid came back from Azkaban soon enough before school had been over.

Eleanor was glad to pack her things before heading back home, students crowded the halls in urge to spend their holiday away from school.

She found herself standing alone in her classroom, looking out the tall windows that stood aside the large room. Another year has gone by, only five more to go.

"Professor." Harry's voice came up from behind her.

She smiled to herself, turning to see Harry standing alone with his trunk and owl.

"You can call me Eleanor, Harry– when people aren't around at least." She says approaching the boy.

Harry smiled nodding his head, "I'm going to miss you, during holiday." He says

Eleanor smiled down at him, her long brunette hair fell down her shoulders, "Don't let them get to you Harry, You'll be back before you know it." She winked to him before bringing him in for a tight hug. "I love you." She says hugging him tighter.

Harry who wrapped him arms around her grinned at the thought of having family, "I love you too."

Breaking apart he said his farewell, knowing that Ron and Hermione were waiting for him.

"See you soon."

"Bye, Harry."

Grabbing her trunk, she stepped forward and locked her classroom door. For a moment she stood there looking to Severus's door which had been shut. She looked down for a moment. An idea came to mind.

Severus came out from his room ten minutes too late, her door had already been locked and she had left Hogwarts without saying goodbye, to this he felt ashamed, that is until he looked down at his door where a parchment was laid.

Bending down to reach it, he unfolded the neat parchment, reading:

Lets Bump into each other sometime

Eleanor

Than his eyes had darted down to the eleven digits on the bottom of the paper and smiled thoughtfully.

AN: That's the end of Chamber of Secrets !!