64

- arabella -

"Ugh, I wish I could drink wine!" I groan as I watch Eleanor pour herself another glass, mostly everyone drinking some kind of alcohol. "Thats like...one of the downsides of being pregnant."

"What's another one?" Niall asked from an end of the table, the conversation he was having with Liam sizzling. "I mean, other than not getting wasted on a vacation like this?"

I frown, beginning to think of everything I couldn't do. "I have to pee every minute, no caffeine, no sushi, I have to be real carefully if someone coughs because I can't take any heavy medication—"

"You have to push a watermelon out!" Liam adds in, "I accidentally found the video when I was born—I still have nightmares."

"Well, Liam, I think its beautiful!" Harry beamed, giving me his dimpled smile. He always finds the beauty in things. "I mean, they're basically creating a life—that's amazing, isn't it?"

"Yeah, Harry." Louis chuckled, "Fucking and forgetting plan b is such a gift."

"Louis!" Eleanor and Liam exclaimed, both of them glaring at him.

Zayn leaned forward, raising an eyebrow at him. "Didn't that happened to you?"

Various gasps filled the air, Niall's red face telling me that he was containing back a laugh. I cleared my throat and sat up a little, putting a hand on Zayn's thigh to make sure he had calmed down.

"Um, well, I talked to the doctor here and she told me that she had a small ultrasound machine." I tell them, trying to steer away the conversation. "If you want, you could come while I'm getting it done...?"

"That'll be amazing!" Eleanor gasped, sitting up on her chair. "I've never been to one before, so I'm in."

"We could go down to the beach afterwards." Liam says, beginning to eat his food again. "We should also make a schedule to who cooks what day."

"Well, I cooked today, so I guess I'm Saturday's." Harry says, setting his drink down and looking around. "Who wants Sunday?"

I quickly raised my hand, "I'm probably gonna be the only sober one, so I'll do Sunday's."

Liam got Monday's, Eleanor Tuesday's, Zayn Wednesday's, Louis Thursday's, and Niall Friday's.

"Good." Liam nods, "The one who cooks does dishes as well?"

While Louis and Niall groaned, the rest of us agreed. We all got up from the table and headed to the front of the house, all while Liam cleaned up.

"This is beautiful, Niall." I tell him for the hundredth time, going to sit on the sand as Zayn sits besides me. "I could totally live here."

"Yeah, lad." Zayn agrees, going to lay down and putting his head on my thigh. "Its so relaxing. No work, no sisters, no paps."

Taking in the sunset, Harry excused himself when he got a call from his mother and then Niall to go have more drinks with Liam. Louis and Eleanor stayed with us for a few more minutes before disappearing to their side of the house, both giggling as they stumbled.

Sitting there in silence, I look down at Zayn, he was just staring at the ocean a few feet from us. Running my hands through his hair, I smile when he looked up at me. "Hi."

"Do you think we could sleep out here?" He asked turning around, snuggling up to my belly and closing his eyes. "The ocean wouldn't drag us away, would it?"

"No." I laugh at his ridiculous thought, shaking my head and looking back at the water. I shift a little, my butt beginning to hurt. "You could sleep out here, but I won't."

He frowned, opening his eyes again. "Why not?"

"I can barely sleep in a bed," I say back, watching him sit up. "let alone the sand."

He laughs, agreeing to it and bringing his knees up to his chest. "I need a smoke, doll." Continuing to look out at the water, he continued. "Work has been a lot...I-I need something to relieve the stress."

"There are other ways." I frown back at him, shaking my head, I shift so I could turn to look at him. "Exercising, reading, a walk—"

"Yeah, but my stress relief are cigarettes, Bella." He snapped back at me, he seemed angry that I didn't agreed. "I need one."

I huff, slamming my hands down on the sand hard enough to make him jump. "Fine. Do whatever the hell you want to do then."

Struggling a bit to get up, I managed to do so and stormed off as best as I could. I beelined towards our part of the house, ignoring the half-drunken boys in the living room.

Quickly changing and not even bothering to do my full night routine, I lay in bed and tried to sleep. And as I was beginning to do so, I heard the door creak open.

Maybe its Zayn coming to apologize.

Opening an eye to look at the commotion he was making, I frowned when I saw him getting a pillow and blanket. "Where are you going?"

"To sleep." He grunted back, changing into pajama pants. "On the sofa. Goodnight."

-

a/n : hiya! thank you so so so so so much for still reading(:
i might skip some time to when the baby is being born!! i have SO MANY cute baby pictures i wanna include💕
thank you again for making it this far! means the world to me(:

-