#78

Continuation of #77

When Jun and Sana is finally done doing their thing at his room, Sana decided to call Tzuyu.

"Do you really need to call my twin sister?" Jun asked as he caress Sana's bare skin.

"Yes, Jun. She's my girlfriend" Sana said that made him laugh.

"Admit it, I'm better than her" he said and Sana just continued to contact Tzuyu.

"Hello"

"Hi, baby. Just got home from my friend's house. How are you?"

"I'm hella fine. Your voice sounds really tired, huh? I think you need to rest, baby"

"Yes. I miss you so much. When are you going home?

"I will go home soon. Do you really want to see me now?"

"I do" Sana lied.

"Really?"

"Yup"

"I'll try my best to travel for you, baby"

"Yay! I love you" Sana said but Tzuyu didn't respond at all and quickly ended

"What?" Jun asked when Sana's eyebrows furrowed.

"She didn't say she loves me too" she said causing for Jun to laugh again.

"I can't understand you, Sana"

"I love Tzuyu"

"Then why are you here in my room?"

"I have my needs, Jun" she said. Jun stared at her as he tucks her hair behind her ear.

"What?" Sana asked in annoyance.

"Let me just fuck you again" he said and leaned in for a kiss in which she immediately responded.

Tzuyu surely heard her girlfriend's moans from the other room but she didn't feel sad at all that someone else is touching her girlfriend. In fact, she felt disgusted.

It's been a long night and Tzuyu decided to cook breakfast for the two of them. She poured down a lot of hot sauce on their ramen with a smile on her face.

She then texted Jun with a different number and pretended that their Mom cooked that ramen for him.

Sana woke up first because she felt really hungry. She also wakes up Jun to accompany her at the kitchen. Jun wore his boxers while Sana just went down with the blanket.

"My mom cooked ramen" Jun said when he saw the text message. He then served a bowl of ramen for Sana without tasting it first.

Sana quickly devoured the food and she felt an unusual feeling in her mouth. She ran over the washroom to wash her mouth and Tzuyu can clearly hear her screaming. Jun helped Sana about it and Tzuyu pretended that she just came home.

"Hello, Jun! I'm back" Tzuyu shouted happily. "Sana? Why are you here?" she asked and she couldn't help but stare at Sana's exposed skin. 'Damn she's fucking hot' she thought to herself.

"Tzu?" Jun asked in disbelief.

"How dare you do this to me, Jun?"

"Let me explain" Sana said, still drinking cold water to ease the hot feeling.

"There's nothing to talk about, Sana. I saw you last night and I heard everything what you guys did inside the room. Let's end our relationship"

"Tzuyu... please no"

"He's my boy version. You can have him completely without thinking about our relationship"

"I love you. Please don't leave" Sana pleaded

"You don't love me, cheater. Continue eating the ramen. I cooked that for you, hoe" Tzuyu said as she moves towards Jun's direction.

"Nice one. You fucking won now" Tzuyu said before kicking his balls really hard.