90: Intermediate Beast Warrior

It is not easy for barley to be shelled. It is not easy to knock it into flour. Zhou Ji does not think that Xiong Bai can make a flour. Even if she made flour, she has no oil to make fried wheat.

In The entire tribe, he has the most complete seasoning.

Zhou's meals, after a short while, were robbed by everyone, and then everyone went into the kitchen of Zhou's and Xiong Ye, and then began to eat hot pot around the two pots.

They have a big appetite, and it is good to eat Xiong Ye and Zhou's food. Finally, Zhu Zhanzheng, Xiong Qi, and Xiong Bai, and others, brought their own meat and cooked them.

Everyone was very happy to eat, and Zhou Ji was not interested in it. He was lying on the lounge chair of the house and was sleepy. He wondered how to make the window.

When he hit the wall before, he propped it with wood and left a window on the wall. Now the window is covered with wooden boards. Later, I want to install things that can transmit light.

However, when he thinks about it, he can't think of the right thing.

In this place where the fired pottery is barely, the glass does not have to be thought of, and the papermaking is too difficult.

He finally decided to use wooden windows, want light during the day, and simply opened the window.

Everyone has eaten and drank for a long time before leaving, and at this time, the sky is completely dark.

There are only two people in the house and Xiong Ye... Zhou Ji smelled the smell of Xiong Ye in the air, and stretched out his mental strength. He liked it.

Xiong Ye is a little uneasy.

Since he was born, he has been living in the mountains, and he suddenly left, and he was a bit uncomfortable.

"Don't worry, even if there are dinosaurs, we have time to flee back to the tribe." Zhou Ji.

Xiong Ye nodded. "This is true... I ran very fast."

Zhou Ji chuckled and touched Xiong's head.

Xiong Ye said again: "Zhou, don't you really like the Barley? How do you give it to those people to eat so much? In fact, it is enough to give them some chili."

"We still have a lot." Zhou Ji laugh, and said: "Go to sleep."

Xiong Ye followed Zhou Ji into the room where they slept, and then he was surprised.

There was a small table in the room, a table full of wheat fried, and a plate of fried bacon.

"Let's eat more?" Zhou Ji proposed.

Xiong Ye nodded without hesitation. There were too many people before, and he didn't grab much!

At that time, he was a little depressed, but now he found that Zhou left him a lot of food, and he was not depressed at all.

Zhou Ji and Xiong Ye split the food, and let Xiong Ye become an Beast shape, combing the bear wild hair with a comb.

When the sky light up, Xiong Ye has lost a lot of hair, but now, there are a lot of new hair growing on his body.

When helping Xiong Ye combing, Zhou Ji found that Xiong Ye's hair was still a lot rough. Of course, the rough hair was on Xiong Ye's back, and the hair in front was soft.

Zhou Ji grabbed a handful when he combed his hair. Xiong Ye shook a bit and buried his huge head in his arms. As a result, the big bear was too big, and the Zhou Ji was directly pushed down.