BNHA Part 3

All Might:The Hero team...WINNNNNNNNSSSS!!!

Octopus Man:The losing team is nearly unscathed,while the winners are down for the count...They lost the battle,but they won the war,so to speak. | Invisible Girl:It's just training,though.

All Might walks up to Bakugo and bring him back to the cctv room while Midoriya was sent to Recovery Girl.

All Might:The V.I.P in this battle was Ida!! | Ida:Whaa?! | Frog Girl:Not Ochako or Midoriya? Even though they won? | All Might:I wonder why? Anyone?? | Momo:I do,All Might Sensei.

Momo:From what I saw,Bakugo's every action was motivated by an obvious personal grudge and as you mentioned before,sensei; Using Destructive attacks indoors is foolish. Midoriya's performance suffered from the same faults. Uraraka lost focus halfway through,and her final attack was far too haphazard. Such an attack would be unthinable if the nuclear weapon were real. But Ida formed an actual counter-strategy and he envisioned what the actual struggle would be like. He was only too late in reaching at the very end. The Hero team only won because this was a training evercise with exploitable constraints.

All Might:I-I'd also add that Ida was a bit too stiff,but...yes,you're correct! | Momo:Hmph. We've got to start at the bottom and work up! And if we don't earnestly cheer each other on...We'll never be top heroes!

.......Eh?

Erm,well,anyways...Half white and red hair Girl and Octopus man was against Tail Dude and Invisible Girl. I look behind me and see Bakugo with widened eyes and a shadow over his eyes. When I turn back,the cctv room was covered in ice in a second.

All Might:*shivering* Without harming his ally or the nuclear weapon...She immobilized the enemy! | Red Hair Dude:She's too strong!!

Ice Girl:*releases steam?* Sorry about that... | Tail Dude:It's warming up. | Ice Girl:We're in different leagues...

After a few battles,Me and Momo were up against Frog Girl and Bird Dude.

Momo:*sets up barricades* Hey,you're Quirk is Telekinesis,right? | Aeden:Yea. | Momo:What are your limits? | Aeden:Uh,I can carry things depending on their weight,I can also carry myself and other people. | Momo:Anything that I should be careful? | Aeden:No,only when I materialize my weapons. | Momo:Materi---

All Might:Start!

Aeden:Is it okay we talk this later? | Momo:All Right,understood. | Aeden:Should I go ahead? | Momo:How good can you fight. | Aeden:I'd say around Bakugo's level. | Momo:Very well,distract them and try to surprise them. | Aeden:Got it.

I leave the room as I float quietly around and start opening doors and windows.

I arrive at the 3rd floor and see Frog Girl creeping along the walls. I rush to an open room and wait.

Frog:Huh?

My heart beats faster as I was almost seen,I stick to the top of the room as I see Frog Girl peeking from the hallway. She didn't say anything as she slowly enters the room and looks around. I keep floating out of her eye sight and carefully listen for Bird Dude's steps.

Unfortunately,Bird Dude came in sooner than I expected. Something dark come from him in the shape of a claw and came at me fast. I get down and see another claw coming at me,so I turn around and did a tornado kick strong enough to repel the claw.

Bird Dude:What the--?!

Frog Girl rushed in and tried to capture me with the capture tape. I gesture my hand and grab Frog Girl,then moderately flinging her to the other side of the room. I rush Bird Dude and he swiped at me,and slide below it. I leaned forward and jumped in a handstand position,kicking his jaw as I dash to where he's floating and punched his stomach hard,plummeting him to the ground.